Amazing Videos and Pictures

Urban Exploring, I love it.

You need to see this video, I've never seen anything like it. They secretly go down the subway system in New York and explore a hidden train station that has been abandoned years ago with risk of their own life. They also talk to some people living in the subway systems, really interesting stuff

Anyone want to guess how old she is?

Annette-Larkins2.jpg

She´s a vegan and her intake for a day consists of:

1 gallon of pure distilled water
raw fruits and raw vegetables
Juice made from the above

And on top of that 1 hour of exercise a day.

that´s all she does.

I can't live like that bit it's incredible some folks can and what effects or has on their bodies. I'm not going to spoil the woman's age because it really is worth the research but there's been similar cases to her of people adopting that diet/lifestyle and beating cancer. I'm getting away from GMOs and other preservatives I can avoid but my hat goes off to these ppl with that determination.

Ok for people who want to know, that person is 71 years old.
seventy one....

This is her husband.
He decided to not follow her diet 40 years ago and is now regretting that.

0.jpg

He´s taking medicine for all kinds of things and got diabetes.
She doesn´t even take Aspirin. And everything she eats comes from her garden in her home.

Birds%20of%20Paridise%20Square.jpg

It´s quite remarkable actually.

There is also a group in Turkey (Vanilla-Living-Society) which eat only natural food and stay away from anything past from a factory. One of them is a friend of mine, he looks very healthy, zero acmes, zero flu/colds since 1-2 years as far as i remember.

But it requires a strong discipline, i can't give up eating all these fantastic factory-produced deliciousnesseses... :rolleyes: It is also expensive to find natural food if you don't have a garden or something like that. Most of the fruits/vegetables in the markets are drugged and not natural...

And also we will all die after all :sneaky:

Will be interesting to see how long she will live assuming there´s no freak thing happening like car accident etc.
I think she might hit 100 quite easily. I´ll be 50+ at that point lol.
(and probably in worse shape then she if i keep this diet up)

I´m intrigued to try this diet for a while, see if there´s a clear difference in health.

Edit: i have a slight feeling her 1 hour exercise is one contributing factor in the big picture as well.

From the youtube description:

A revised version of David Bowie's Space Oddity, recorded by Commander Chris Hadfield on board the International Space Station.

(Note: This video cannot be reproduced and is licensed for online music use only.)

With thanks to Emm Gryner, Joe Corcoran, Andrew Tidby and Evan Hadfield for all their hard work.

Captioning kindly provided by CHS (www.chs.ca)

Find out more:

Twitter: twitter.com/Cmdr_Hadfield
Facebook: www.facebook.com/AstronautChrisHadfield?fref=ts
Google+: plus.google.com/113978637743265603454/posts/p/pub

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 325 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%