1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Amazing Race!

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Pappy55uk, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hi all first post here..

I just had an epic race in Spain on my first season.
    Driving for Force India and managed to push to 4th place with 2 laps to go on the penaultimate lap I caught massa for a final lap battle that is very much like if not the same as the old Mansell & Senna battles.
    We must of passes each other at least 6 times and I only just managed to get the upper hand and pull a podium finish off grabbing 3rd..

I just hope the neibors did not hear my exitement after that battle.

Loving the game so far..
    Yes it has its problems but its still pretty good..

2. I have had a couple of fun first 2 races. I am racing for Lotus and at Melbourne I only managed 18th, So i went for the harder compound tire and try and jump a few in the first stint. Got upto 14th, then rest of race I was driving like a get away driver to catch the others. Got upto 11th 3 laps to go, was chasing 10th place and then spun it last lap at waite corner and dropped to 14th.

Weirdly enough, Malaysia I dominated and got first in everything - that suprised me

3. My best battle was with myself in the FI and Vettel, along with a lapped car that made it fun. Vettel moved over the left, as the lapped car moved to the side, but suddenly cut back to the left, cutting Vettel off. I moved to the right to try and get by both, so we were three wide going through the s-turns in sector 3 at Hungary. Needless to say, the lapped car in the middle backed off and myself and Vettel went wheel to wheel through those bends. I got him in the end but man was it a good battle. Adrian Sutil has also helped me out before by blocking the car in front when they try and overtake.