AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Silverstone GP - Tuesday 1st August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

sign me up ! in !!!!
Adding you now! :) You got the last slots :confused:
in please.....

I'm new but I would like to join if it's still possible :D
You are 1st and 2nd reserves. I will tag you if you make it to the entry list! :inlove:
Also since you are the first reserves make sure to be on TeamSpeak when practice ends/ qualifying starts (19:30 GMT). Usually someone can't race at last second so you'll get the slots. But please don't connect to the server until Qualifying starts or I tag you! :thumbsup::)

No can do for racey type action, just wanted to stop in for a second and say that when I was in there, Friday night, it was a great opportunity to do some setup work and check my times. I was also immediately blown away by the sky. Excellent almost to the point of distraction. I love me some twilight racing (hope it was that and not early morning) Thanks. Great job.

Adding you now! :) You got the last slots :confused:

You are 1st and 2nd reserves. I will tag you if you make it to the entry list! :inlove:
Also since you are the first reserves make sure to be on TeamSpeak when practice ends/ qualifying starts (19:30 GMT). Usually someone can't race at last second so you'll get the slots. But please don't connect to the server until Qualifying starts or I tag you! :thumbsup::)

No problem...cheers for the add...

No can do for racey type action, just wanted to stop in for a second and say that when I was in there, Friday night, it was a great opportunity to do some setup work and check my times. I was also immediately blown away by the sky. Excellent almost to the point of distraction. I love me some twilight racing (hope it was that and not early morning) Thanks. Great job.
Thank you for the kind words :)
Due to the single, 38 hour long session I had to set the time to 18:00. "Clear" would be too bright against the sun and "light cloud" was already "dead"... So I took "mid clear" which is really beautiful :)
AC can't STOP the time progression but it can't do night-races either... So when the session starts at 18:00 it will stay there forever :p

Cut detection is...uh...quite aggressive. It was okay in the time trial, but I put two wheels on the outside kerb before I turned into Luffield and had my lap invalidated... :mad:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.3%