AC Amateurs: Tatuus FA01 @ Barcelona GP - Tuesday 8th August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry that I bailed, wheel did the rest spin again and I thought I managed to reset it ok but the brakes locked and the slightest touch. Sorry to who it was behind me at the start.

I tried my best to reset it and carry on, whilst I managed to make some improvement something was not right and I was not as good as practice or qualifying.

Thought I had cracked the wheel issue by removing a USB extension cable, now changed USB port. Fingers crossed I can stop it from occurring.
Best of luck with it, hope you get it sorted. If nothing else it might be a convenient excuse for some more new kit :whistling:

A big fat sorry to @RainhamIron for the hairpin in Lap 1. Completely lost my concentration (was sick the last days) and did slide right into you. Luckily you didn't lose time :inlove:Seems like I wasn't ready to race yet :sick::unsure:

@Veikko Valjus Sorry to pick you out but we can only do spot checks. I noticed you cut the track quite often. Just a heads up to you to let you know that you have to take care of the limits in the future :):thumbsup:
No worries mate, I was all over the place for a couple of laps near the start in any case. That was one of the few occasions that I actually didn't spin so you probably helped out :roflmao:

Apart from my couple of really dodgy laps, I really enjoyed chucking this car around. Still need lots of practice though to improve consistency in braking etc. Thanks again for organising :thumbsup:

@RasmusP Oh dear, I apologize. Definitely wasnt done on purpose. I guess I just got too into the driving and wasnt thinking about it. I'll try to keep this in mind in the future. Also a big thanks for everyone racing I had a wonderful first time and will definitely keep participating! :thumbsup:

No worries mate, I was all over the place for a couple of laps near the start in any case. That was one of the few occasions that I actually didn't spin so you probably helped out :roflmao:

Apart from my couple of really dodgy laps, I really enjoyed chucking this car around. Still need lots of practice though to improve consistency in braking etc. Thanks again for organising :thumbsup:
Glad you had some fun! :)
I just heard some "whoever did this must be a complete idiot!!!" Sounded a bit like you voice so I went full :ninja::ninja::ninja::speechless::speechless::speechless:....:roflmao:

I just heard some "whoever did this must be a complete idiot!!!" Sounded a bit like you voice so I went full :ninja::ninja::ninja::speechless::speechless::speechless:....:roflmao:

Haha, that was me! Heat of the moment I'm afraid :whistling: Looked like a divebomb from my position, that's why I said it :p

Lol, nope not guilty there ;) I rarely press my mic button during a race as I need all the concentration I can muster up! Plenty of expletives were muttered but just due to my own unforced errors :rolleyes::whistling:

Haha, that was me! Heat of the moment I'm afraid :whistling: Looked like a divebomb from my position, that's why I said it :p

Yeah true though it was a "fully committed" attempt :roflmao:
I knew my reactions were not the best today so I actually only pulled to the side to NOT hit Scott when he starts to brake... flew right next to him, left front wasn't on the racing line anymore and locked up. I was so ashamed :redface::roflmao:

Good race at the back half of the grid cutting back through the pack since i got wiped out T1, really glad we took ABS off though, made for some interesting passes, did an awesome one on Rasmus if I may say so myself :cool:

@Arcon you need to stop being so kind to everyone, make people pass you whilst racing, no need to lift off :D

I sincerely apologize for my blackout at the first chicane. Not only did I spin and cause massive chaos but I also hit someone, trying to return to the track. After the first spin and a lot of hits, my car didn't turn as expected.

Anyway, this was totally my fault and I'm very sorry :notworthy:.

@Arcon you need to stop being so kind to everyone, make people pass you whilst racing, no need to lift off :D

thanks, but i don't want to block someone driving way more constant and a better line than me (seen in my read mirror) ... im always afraid that a overtake from behind may kick us out and people get frustrated or dissatisfied about the race and/or me. If i see in the mirror that the skill differencen is too high i'll let all pass ... its the save method ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 262 13.6%