1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amateur league?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by James Carter, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Does one exist?

I want to race but am learning and would likely annoy fellow racers with stupid questions and lack of skills.

2. Mate, get a license and jump into the club events. Trust me, no-one here will be annoyed if you're slow or you need help - feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. RaceDepartment is and always has been open to all skill levels, and anyone can compete here so long as they keep it clean. Club racing is a good place to start, so as I said, get a license and enter a few club events... you won't regret it. :)

3. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

I agree on the Club Racing events - I started out in those and was ready to move up to a league when I had to pull out of racing for a few months.

WTCC Mini Fridays are my favourite :D

4. Mine too. :D (Slightly biased as I haven't tried anything else online yet. :p) Probably the best place to start, given the lower speeds and easy handling.

5. I now have a license so here I come :)

Thank you for the positive response guys.