FM4 Am I missing something?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
God i hate this game. :) #seriously!
You spend as much time (if not more) waiting for things to load and funnelling yourself through the menus/options than you do actually racing. It's so frustrating.
I started career mode last night and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to increase the AI level. They are so slow. They almost stop at some of the corners. Where/how can i turn the AI difficulty up?

As far as loading times go installing it to the HDD might help a bit. But the AI is what really annoyed me about the game. You can't turn it up, you need to progress through the different levels Clubman, Amateur etc

There is a distinct lack of intelligence from the "Artificial Intelligence", they only seem capable of following the racing line(even that not particularly well) and contact is inevitable if you try to overtake them. The slowing down mid corner is also extremely annoying.

The length of races is pretty poor as well, 3-4 laps without any qualifying is pretty poor for a "motorsport" game.

If you race the 'world tour' you progress through racing ranks, each rank (supposedly) getting more difficult, and the opponent difficulty (AI) increases with each.

If you don't want to use the lower class of car, I'm quite sure you'd be able to just pick anything from S class and above and the Tour will provide you with a race relevant to the car you're in.

If you don't want to bother with doing the lower levels of the tour, you can just pick a race series from the event list and providing your car meets the criteria, you can race anything - AND you can up the AI ability.

The incentive to race the World Tour is that you receive 25% more credits as opposed to racing straight from the Event List.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back