1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Am I fast in FTruck

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Thomas O'Leary, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Ive quite recently bought Formula Truck (today in fact) and just really wondered if i am fast in the game. So if my fastest lap in the Iveco at Cordoba was a 1.29.7xx .... is that a good pace or have i got some work to do ;) Or this could be a thread to shoutout your best time at a track and see if people can beat them.. the Racelog thing hasnt seemed to be working yet, but i look forward to it!

2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

The fastest I managed was a 1.27.964, that was after a weeks worth of laps though :coffee: fastest I seen was a 1.27.4xx I think but that was set by an alien :p

Here's my lap

But basically what Rupe says below :p don't worry too much about it

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Dont worry about lap times im not quick and have a absolute blast driving them around the track, ive learnt to be quicker by following Calum and and a few of the other quick guys round the track they managed to shave of over a second on my best ..
    come and join us online (Friday night is a absolute blast Honk honk)

In a race lap times dont mean as much you cant take the line you want in these things... Racing is were the fun is. ive beaten Calum a few times and hes thrashed me other times:roflmao:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ahh thanks for your replies. I only asked because i like being fast, I'm in one of the top teams in the SM in iRacing, so i just wondered how my pace in that compared to you guys.. and WOW 2 secs off :whistling: but i'll try to come along on friday, these monsters are amazing!

5. And Thomas, if you are not that quick and can't follow the aliens :D, there are the other slower truck drivers like me for example ;)

Hope to see you soon online.

6. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member