• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Am I fast in FTruck

Discussion in 'Formula Truck 2013' started by Thomas O'Leary, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Thomas O'Leary

Thomas O'Leary

Ratings:
    +32
    Ive quite recently bought Formula Truck (today in fact) and just really wondered if i am fast in the game. So if my fastest lap in the Iveco at Cordoba was a 1.29.7xx .... is that a good pace or have i got some work to do ;) Or this could be a thread to shoutout your best time at a track and see if people can beat them.. the Racelog thing hasnt seemed to be working yet, but i look forward to it!

2. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye?

Ratings:
    +2,910
    The fastest I managed was a 1.27.964, that was after a weeks worth of laps though :coffee: fastest I seen was a 1.27.4xx I think but that was set by an alien :p

Here's my lap

But basically what Rupe says below :p don't worry too much about it

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Senior HistorX Driver Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,451
    Dont worry about lap times im not quick and have a absolute blast driving them around the track, ive learnt to be quicker by following Calum and and a few of the other quick guys round the track they managed to shave of over a second on my best ..
    come and join us online (Friday night is a absolute blast Honk honk)

In a race lap times dont mean as much you cant take the line you want in these things... Racing is were the fun is. ive beaten Calum a few times and hes thrashed me other times:roflmao:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thomas O'Leary

Thomas O'Leary

Ratings:
    +32
    Ahh thanks for your replies. I only asked because i like being fast, I'm in one of the top teams in the SM in iRacing, so i just wondered how my pace in that compared to you guys.. and WOW 2 secs off :whistling: but i'll try to come along on friday, these monsters are amazing!

5. Cedric Germain

Cedric Germain
    Premium

Ratings:
    +76
    And Thomas, if you are not that quick and can't follow the aliens :D, there are the other slower truck drivers like me for example ;)

Hope to see you soon online.

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,381