ALTITUDE UPDATE FROM GeoTool IN 3D ROUTE BUILDER DOESN`T WORK

I`ve got the 3D ROUTE BUILDER PLUS Version 1.3.7.0 and GOOGLE EARTH Version 6.2.2.6613 installed on Windows 7 32-bit and
the ALTITUDE UPDATE FROM GeoTool doesn`t work ( The program worked on WinXP 32-bit ).
When I select all points to update altitude, the 3D ROUTE BUILDER processes all points, but altitude hasn`t been updated, every point has altitude = 0.00 m

Could you please let me know how to fix the problem.

Reactions: Rat
That's happened with me aswell, more than once, but eventually I have always got what I wanted.

Make sure you've selected, and not unselected - "Edit" button. Some times it seems to help having G Earth running to begin with. You can also select somewhere - "Force" the issue (Can't remember exactly what it forces).

Otherwise it's try and try again.

Good luck!

As far as I remember ALTITUDE UPDATE FROM GeoTool function worked when I had Google Earth Plus installed, now it doesn`t work with ordinary Google Earth ( not Plus )
Is it true ?

could anyone else help us out please?
I have also used Control-A to select all point, but cant remember the keyboard shortcut to access the altitudes. I have the edit button pressed and google earth on, but error comes up saying cant access Google Earth.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back