Discussion in 'RBR Mods' started by Pete Mull, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Pete Mull

Pete Mull Licensed

Has anyone managed to get any of the alternative dashboards working in the new release of RSRBR

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes Premium Licensed

I didn't even know there was such a mod, lol. :confused:

3. Pete Mull

Pete Mull Licensed

The mididash ? Microdash Wide. The smaller dash you were able to move around the screen for a better position and customise what you wanted it to show. I've copied my files across from 2011 but it doesn't seem to be working - there might be one file that I didn't move so I need to check that and post back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic Licensed

Working fine for me.

Haven't backed it up, so had to download it again. Set the screen position, and that was it.

5. Pete Mull

Pete Mull Licensed

Thanks for the confirmation, will have a look in my download folder but if it isn't there have you a link for the download ?

6. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic Licensed

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pete Mull

Pete Mull Licensed

Thanks, found it in my download folder but I'd forgot the dds files - got them installed correctly and now the dash is showing however I'm back at the position I was when I first installed this mod in 2011 - which ever file I change the setting in the dash doesn't move. Can you let me know which file(s) you altered to get the screen position correct for yourself.

8. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic Licensed

As far as I'm aware, all digidash_something.ini files are presets, the only one that matters is digidash.ini

I'm using this (for 1920x1080)
    ; Hud position
    ;508
    ;718

• Like Like x 3
  9. Pete Mull

Pete Mull Licensed

I used your settings and it still didn't work but when I went into the options >>>> screen and set the Digidash Size to Full it shows up properly. :)

10. Tony Gentile

Tony Gentile Licensed

Hi Pete do you have a download address for this micro-dash wouldnt mind trying it

11. Pete Mull

Pete Mull Licensed

Tony, I haven't been on my games machine much since March of this year - if someone else can find you a link, that would be good, if not, I will try and sort something out for you later this week.
    Pete

12. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic Licensed

The link is in my post a couple of posts above?

13. Tony Gentile

Tony Gentile Licensed

thanks I will give it a go