1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Alternate Track Layouts Mod for Copa Petrobras de Marcas 1.0

This Mod makes it possible to use the alternate layouts of Brasilia, Curitiba, Interlagos & Velopark

1. Tommi-TAG submitted a new resource:

Alternate Track Layouts Mod for Copa Petrobras de Marcas - This Mod makes it possible to use the alternate layouts of Brasilia, Curitiba, Interlagos & Velopark

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

I have not tried this yet, but if I duplicate the "locations" folder and call it "locations Alt" and install your mod there, then I should be able to choose which set to race with by simply renaming the regular "locations" to "locations Original" and then renaming "locations Alt" to "locations".

Alternatively, I could probably create a new line in the config.ini file and comment out the one I don't want.

If in your opinion this works better, you could edit the readme file.

In any case, thank you for the mod. I like Brasilia much better.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. Thanks for comment and suggestion, Corrado.
    Yes, I always use the same way. It is one of the reasons I wrote in the Readme "Please do not forget to make a backup of the original 'Locations' folder so that you can restore the original at any time". :)
    Also, I usually use the Mod Manager (in my case, JSGME) to manage the Mods & Add-on tracks. It's very simple, quick and useful. And I edited my files so that we can switch between Default/Alt. easily.

I also want to add more information in the Readme. But maybe not everyone, who downloads this Mod, has enough knowledge about Modding. So, I explained only the basic points.
    But I think everyone who visits this page and reads our posts can know how to manage the Mods better. Thanks again for sharing the information. :)

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  4. Thank you guys for the track add ons. I also use Mod Manager to manage all my stuff. It would be SO nice to have this as online playing as well as we desperately are looking for a good quality touring car mod for GSCE. The sounds are also amazing for these cars.
    Guys like you to take the time to better mods and tracks should get far more than just a thank you. WELL DONE and ..... thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for comment, Christo.
    I've also been waiting for a Touring Car Sim by Reiza Studios, and this is it.
    It's great to experience the real racing car series with this quality for me, too.
    Thanks again! :)