1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Alt+Tab Error

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ross Balfour, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Hi all

For some reason once I click Alt+Tab to minimize to my desktop, my computer wont let me get back into my game, once I click the Race On logo at the bottom of my screen to load it back up it minidumps, any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Thanks!

2. disable steam comunity

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Ill try that, thanks!

4. I had this happen to me on windows xp after one of the updates for the game. I upgraded to windows 7 recently and haven't had the problem show up again. Actually since switching to 7 X64 the Race series games run great now. Butter smooth with zero stutters all maxed out :)

5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

It happened to me since I have had Windows 7, I used to be able to minimize and go back into the game no problem with Steam Community enabled. Now I can't yet I haven't edited any settings.

6. Ross if you have XD installed thats the reason cuz a steam update after the last release of xd messed up
    now steam comunity interfers with XD has nothing to do with teh OS you run simply steam messed up again

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Yes I do have XD, but I love it. Im torn between the two :O

8. turn "steam community in-game" off