FM6 Alpinestars DLC Released for Forza Motorsport 6

Forza Motorsport 6 (Turn 10 Studios)

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Turn 10 Studios have today made available for purchase the Alpinestars DLC instalment for bestselling racing game Forza Motorsport 6.

Available to purchase via XBOX Marketplace, the Alpinestars DLC pack brings 6 brand new models to the game, adding to the already impressive 450 cars that came with the base release of the title back in September 2015.

Coming in at 6.99€. for the full pack price, Alpinestars DLC is available to purchase now.

Full car list:
  • 2015 Ford #02 Chip Ganassi Racing Riley Mk XXVI Daytona Prototype
  • 1990 Mercury #15 Whistler Radar Cougar XR-7
  • 1967 Sunbeam Tiger
  • 2005 Pontiac Aztek
  • 1992 Alfa Romeo Milano Quadrifoglio Verde
  • 1974 Toyota Corolla SR5
  • 1996 Subaru SVX
Forza 6 Daytona Prototype - Alpinestars DLC.jpg

Will you be downloading the latest Alpinestars DLC pack? Which car are you looking forward to driving the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Forza 6 Alfa Romeo Milano Quadrifoglio Verde - Alpinestars DLC.jpg Forza 6 Pontiac Aztek - Alpinstars DLC.jpg Forza 6 Sunbeam Tiger - Alpinestars DLC.jpg Forza 6 Whistler Radar Cougar XR-7 - Alpinestars DLC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly was the point of adding Pontiac Aztek into the game

and this sort of car is exactly why I never understood these types of games fully (Forza, GT etc). For me, a fully licenced real world racing series is far, far more appealing than mid range family cars...

Saying that tho, some of the road cars in Assetto Corsa are a blast...

The DLC comes with one true race car and some serious driving disappointments. Am I glad I am a Kunos customer!!

You make it sound like you have a gun pointed at you and that you're obligated to make a choice between one or the other... it's a free market ! you can own both of the games and fyi there's no merit badge for owning one or the other ! so you can drop the "look at me, I am better because I own this franchise and not the other"...

and this sort of car is exactly why I never understood these types of games fully (Forza, GT etc). For me, a fully licenced real world racing series is far, far more appealing than mid range family cars...

Saying that tho, some of the road cars in Assetto Corsa are a blast...
i think every game as their unserious cars.

Forza now has this Aztec
granturismo has the R34 Nissan Skyline Midnight purple 3 revision
Assetto corsa has the exige s roadster which is just a worse at everything version of the exige s
iRacing has the Pontiac, the gears man THE GEARS, KILL THE PERSON THAT DID THAT RATIO.
R3E has the Cougar twins. They were disappointments to their parents and so had to sell their bodies for free.
Rf2 has boxmaster and if you want to ignore that then the stock corvette c6 just flat out gets ignored by its bigger brothers.

X motor has the best line up however, no bad cars.

You make it sound like you have a gun pointed at you and that you're obligated to make a choice between one or the other... it's a free market ! you can own both of the games and fyi there's no merit badge for owning one or the other ! so you can drop the "look at me, I am better because I own this franchise and not the other"...
You are too funny. I didn't intend to make it sound like that but yeah I get it....I used to own Gran Turismo back then too ; -)

They were clearly making fun of the Aztek in the video which many will find endearing. And who knows but I bet it's fun to drive if you know what you are doing. Certainly more fun than modern race cars on rails. Would be even better with some similar vehicles to race with.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%