• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Cars Alpine A364 for GSCE (1.0) 1.0b

A tribute to PixSim Team's work. Two tracks included as a bonus.

1. Jose Ortiz

Jose Ortiz
    Premium

Ratings:
    +82
    Fantastic mod!

2. Gringo

Gringo
    Premium

Ratings:
    +414
    Thank you to all the people that must have worked long and hard to create the intricate detail included in this car. It is simply a work of art. Thanks must go to those involved in the conversion, it is clear that quality was a priority and I appreciate your time and effort.

If I may contribute. I have extensively tested the car on several gsce stock tracks using a TM T500rs. Logging the telemetry while pushing the car to its limits I have found using Motec that the average maximum steering arm force falls in a range of 2400 N. With this in mind I suggest the following Realfeel settings. I recommend +/-100% in game ffb strength and medium (or low) effects with this car.

[Alpin]
    MaxForceAtSteeringRack=2400.000000
    SteeringDamper=11500.000000
    FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
    FrontGripEffect=0.200000
    SmoothingLevel=0
    Kf=11500.000000
    Ks=7.000000
    A=1.000000
    Kr=3.000000

I would like to make one more recommendation however this one will cause online miss matches unless all the players use the same hdv file.

Find this in the A364.HDV and set the value to 1.0
    [CONTROLS]
    SteeringFFBMult=0.0

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  3. JoelGL

JoelGL

Ratings:
    +78
    Hi, does anyone have a copy to download the mod? The links in RD are so slow and don't allow resume. I couldn't get to finish downloading the mod. So if anyone can share, I'd appreciate it. TIA.

4. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +97
    Hi Joel, sent you a PM.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Burke Wells

Burke Wells

Ratings:
    +125
    Just wanted to add my sincere gratitude to everyone involved with the creation of this awesome beast. I have had more fun with this car than any other mod. Coming out the pits and running up through the gears just sounds glorious. So much fun to drive.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jarno Zurev

Jarno Zurev

Ratings:
    +22
    This mod is really fun! Running it a lot at Le Mas du Clos.

One little thing about it for me, though, is that the high-pitched squeal that you hear when decelerating is pretty choppy. That is, it seems to turn on and off abruptly if I lift and apply throttle. It is most noticeable when leaving the garage to get on track. (I'm not referring to the brake squeal.)

Otherwise, though, it is truly fun to drive.

7. roguk

roguk

Ratings:
    +4
    H great mod running in AMS, have menu entry but not showing in ALL CARS, is it possible for you to show how to get this mod to show in ALL CARS in AMS.
    Have read the following but no good for AMS
    iATTENTION: This mod will *NOT* show up in the "All Cars" section, instead, it has his own menu entry. If you want it to appear in the All Cars section, then you must edit reiza14.rfm (reiza18.rfm if you're using 1.30+) found in rFm folder and let the following line like follows (add "reiza32" at the end):
    Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza32

8. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +97
    Hi roguk, sorry to say you this, but unfortunately I haven't ported this mod to AMS. In order to do it well, I would need to adjust several things (shaders, etc) that I simply don't know how to do properly enough. I would also like to have it converted, but judging by my absolute lack of time to invest on this nowadays, I fear that the only hope lies on someone else with the knowledge (and time required) being kind enough to take on the job.

By the way, those lines above (about editing the .rfm files) does not apply to AMS, only to GSCE.
    Cheers.

9. roguk

roguk

Ratings:
    +4
    Hi Fernando Thank You for reply.