"Alonso has warned Vettel" really?

It was faster than vettels actual quali time that weekend. (iirc)
If there were no technical things at work there (car development, track conditions) Riccardo, must be the! uber Driver, Vergne too, because they were matching eachother in pure speed at Torro Rosso. Hard to believe.
If RB produces a good car in 2014, I bet the politics in F1 get rolling again. A dominating Vettel for 5 years in a row is bad for business.

:roflmao:
Dusko, those Milka bets are awful when you win.:roflmao:

Let's spice it up a little.
2007 (3 contenders) - fixed (don't know, talked with Dusko first time about that)
2008 (2 contenders) - Glock (it is tyre overtake, no fix if you ask me)
2010 (3 contenders) - ??? (I find Alonso being more aggressive this year in Abu Dhabi then in 2010 with Petrov)

And I look at that race like FIA choosing team and driver to win in next years, so they choose big sponsor and young talent. Just personal opinion.;)

Vettel is a talented driver and deserves credit for his four titles, but out of them four titles he should have only won two and Alonso should have won two, 2010 Alonso lost the title at the last race of the season because of bad strategy call which left him stuck behind back markers (silly error that should have never of happened). 2012 after leading the championship comfortably in the most uncompetitive Ferrari was taken out by Grosjean in Spa and the Kimi in Japan. Vettal had two super drives one at Abu Dhabi from the pit lane then another at Sao Poalo. Which just showed how great he is. However I do feel having a sister team Toro Roso that allows you to over take them and Vettel's hero and country man Micheal also pull over to let him pass is in some respects is a bitter pill to swallow for a lot of Alonso fans. Vettel has the fastest car no doubt about it, he is on pole all the time I don't think Alonso has taken pole position in dry conditions in a very long time (Singapore 2010) but always nearly gets a podium from what ever position. If the tables were turned I'm sure Vettel would get the same recognition Alonso gets. They are both fantastic drivers and we should respect that and consider ourselves very lucky to be able to watch modern day F1 with so many world champions on the grid.

yeah right... are you really saying it was Kimi's fault at Suzuka :/... I advise you to tone down your biais atitude or go for a eye check up.

Alonso is without doubt the best driver of today
driving a donkey cart and still play in the championship with Vettel as he has done in recent years proves it
Vettel is good yes! great pilot! but with a car that is light years ahead of the other
if Alonso has a car to compete equally, the story would be different!
Alonso about everything has its clever way from getting ahead, I am no Fan of Alonso
actually I did not like a lot of wrong things and unprofessional he has done over the years in F1, but we have to acknowledge that he piloted a donkey cart in 2013
and where he ended up in the world championship?

It's a Ferrari ! and they got unlimited funds ! best driver on the grid :/ are you freaking kiding me ! Kimi is the best, Lotus has zero funds and yet they make lemonade out of lemons !

I am absulty biaised towards Kimi and I will not lie about it, but what I don't do is twist the reality or make up stuff :S

kimi didn't intentionally take Alonso out but he could have lifted off the gas and stopped contact from happening he was going no where and Alonso was in front. If you and all you kimi fan boys can't see that then you are all blind and delusional. Nobody really cares about Kimi here he is not even topic of conversation:p:D:laugh::roflmao:

Edit: please show some maturity in your reply there's nothing worse than some hijacking someones thread to talk about something off topic. PM if you still have issues.

Last edited:
It's a Ferrari ! and they got unlimited funds ! best driver on the grid :/ are you freaking kiding me ! Kimi is the best, Lotus has zero funds and yet they make lemonade out of lemons !

Unlimited funds vs zero funds, yet Lotus still built a quicker car than Ferrari.
Kind of detracts from your point.

The same could be said with hamilton in 2008 vs Massa. But Alonso 1st title is def due to the dead Mclaren, if you disagree that Kimi is better than Alonso you would be very wrong. kimi is far more skilled and being on the same level or better with lesser cars each time just proves my point. And what kind of double champion gets his ass kicked by a 1st year rookie ?! Alonso is good but far from being the best on the grid.
This is what I think too. Alonso gave 2 titles to Vettel even with 2010 Bah and Ger gp gifted him by Massa who should won the Italian gp too but the team called him to the pit before the time. :cry:
But as sunday cyclist I'm happy Alonso "helps" a cycling team. After he signed Bettini if the team will make retire here I risk to see him near my home.
I think Chilton isn't the worst ever, I remember some paying drivers across 1990s and 2000s that seemed riding the millennium bug! :laugh:

good pilot, but have flown in ferrari and McLaren, and never had much luck really has done better at Lotus, is a good driver! however the Kubica has left longing, for my opinion was much more pilot, many of today, it is a shame not to have returned, would have done a much better season for the Lotus!
all are good drivers, but even among all, Alonso does better

People really need to look at the reality of f1. The last driver to a win a championship in a inferior car was schumacher. In 2005 alonso had the best car until ferrari got their act together renault also had an illegal component on their car which was band in 2005 at later stage of the season which is why schumi began to reel him in... In 2008 Alonso & Renault showed the they will to put a drivers life in danger just to win a race in singapore. In 2010 it was the calendar that decided the championship because abu dhabi was the last track which was extremely difficult to overtake before DRS & KERS were introduced had the last race been at brazil he more than likely would have passed petrov.

In 2012 alonso did very well but even tho hes car was poor it had outstanding reliability alonso picked up alot of points from cars breaking down ahead of him it also happened in korea 2010 webber rosberg & Vettel were all ahead of him before their incidents. Everyone discredits vettel but he is the only one performing on a consisant basis where no1 else is which is credit to RB and seb. For instance Kimi started well and faded Alonso was decent lewis and nico were up and down while grosjean finished the year well. But no1 consisantly performed, if you have the 3rd fastest car on the grid your minimum target should be to match the ability of your car extract the maximum which for me in 2013 only Vettel and Hulkenburg.

I truely believe Vettel,Alonso,Hami are very closely matched with their own strengths and weaknesses Vettel very fast over 1 lap as is Hami Alonso great race craft and intelligence hami great when putting cars under pressure trying to overtake Vettel on the 1st 3laps of a race is in his own league. But i just feel vettel has abit of everything plus the confidence in a great car atm. And if as many believe its all down to the car then surely Mark Webber would have been runner up for last 4 seasons?

Quite agree but as a Ferrari fan I consider Webber 2010 World Champion!
Than at the beginning of the 2 last year RBR had some problems and often Webber (maybe due to his experience) often gone faster than Vettel.
In 2005 remember about the tires? That and no opponents for more than half season made Alonso & Renault champ. In 2006 some penalties and 1 of the few engine failures cause the same. Probably Alonso is a bit better as driver as always I thought (e.g. see 2012 Mal gp) but he is a great actor and he is able to convince many and many people. For this McLaren lost a driver championship and Ferrari at least 2 ones (perhaps a Constructor's one too?) and a driver (Bah, Ger, Ita 2010 Massa was forced to make Alonso win). :cry:
Now he bought a cycling team (and I'm a sunday cyclist....) and 'taken' a my neighbour, Bettini, so maybe I risk to see him under my home too. I have only a thing to ask him....

He has the right to do it, of course he does.

The difference is, Vettel doesn't feel it necessary to criticise his fellow drivers in this way. It's called 'class'. ;)
Hmmm, Dewald I know what you mean but when you think back to his review of the Karthikyan "Cucumber" somment at Sepang, the twirling finger when he caused tha collision at Turkey, the sounding apologetic after the "multimap 2-1" affair saying "sleep will not come easy tonight, then 2 weeks later he says "we raced, I was faster , I won"
"he is too slow get him out of the way"
So we have seen favouritism (Silverstone front wing), over reaction with childish gestures (Turkey), Hippocracy (team orders).
He is a driving great, but in my view he hasn't yet demonstrated "class".
A Champions will to win - Yes.
Uncompromising-Yes
Professional-Yes
Superb Skills-Yes

Class was when Fangio sandbagged to give his team mate Moss the British GP or when Stewart considered giving Francois Cevert the Watkins Glen GP win.

He is still young and will mature as a man I guess.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 67 6.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.9%