1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Aloha, and congrats!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Attila Domján, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Heeeey guys,

Just thought i would say a big congrats for all RD people, been away for a while, life got a bit too busy in the past few months... :)

So, congrats again for the evolvment of this place, great to see that you guys are still alive and stronger then ever, appreciation for all the efforts you put in this place to have it like it is. :)

:peace:

Cheers: Atti

p.s.: sorry if i put my thread in the wrong part of the forum, never been my strongest point, but surely Brammy boy will point it out where it should have been.... :)

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Great to hear from you again Atti, and best wishes for your new busy career. :handshake:

Hopefully we will see you on track again in the future mate.

3. Now everyone's automatically going to go down one spot on the grid. :p

Great to see you back Atti. :hug:

4. whooohooooo
    Atti is back buddy
    welcome......we missed you buddy :(
    but glad you are alright and glad to see you back :)

5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Atti we have missed you mate! I think I speak for everyone when I say you should sign up for some events and go back to ass kicking us all again :)

6. Welcome back Atti!

7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Atti!!! Welcome back Mister Domjan! We missed you! :) :woop:

8. Hi Atti. Its very nice to hear from you.

:peace2:
    Jari

9. Thanks for your welcome back guys, it really brings warm feelings to my heart, i missed you also a lot, believe me! :)

Cheers:
    Atti

10. Ah you're back. I recall trying to compete with some of your laptimes when I first bought Race07 and inspite of my endless hours of practice, I'm still nowhere near. Now that you've been away for a while is there any chance that you are now hopelessly slow?:snicker:

11. Maurice Hurkmans

Maurice Hurkmans
    RD Travel Expert

Atti bananaman :D

good to see you back here. Hope that all is well!

12. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Attila Come to ARCA (Only Place where i can beat you :)) :p

13. He-he :)

Yeah, hope i can come back for some races soon, start to miss my wheel. :)

14. Now you're starting to miss it? You're a better man than me. I only need a day away and I start getting withdrawal symptoms. :giggle: