1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ALMS Car pack (7th feb)

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 4' started by Johan Top, Jan 31, 2012.

1. 1991 Mazda #55 Team Mazdaspeed 787B

2011 #2 Audi Sport North America R18 TDI[​IMG]

2011 Bentley Platinum Motorsports Continental GT[​IMG]

2010 Dodge Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Challenger SRT8[​IMG]

1986 #2 Audi Sport quattro S1

2011 Panoz #050 Panoz Racing Abruzzi

1992 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4

1995 Ford Mustang Cobra R

2011 Holden HSV GTS

2011 Volkswagen Polo GTI

So, that's the new ALMS car pack :).
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Pretty good one this time around. I like it.
  3. Yeah... "ALMS" right ? Not a single car are really in the ALMS, the R18 only did Road Am as Audi doesn't care about the series except for the big events and the Panoz isn't classified has it doesn't respect the regulations for GT...

Other than that I like the Alfa 155, the 787B and the Audi S1 :)
  4. Wow really looking forward to this pack. Loving the Alfa 155 and the Mazda 787B!!
  5. Here's the trailer
  6. I need this :)
  7. Thank you Season Pass.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Maybe the name doesn't exactly fit but it's hot enough for me. Love these packs so far. Honestly I wasn't all that crazy about DLC in Forza 3. Not that it was bad but didn't really see the need to. But these packs are really wowing me. Gotta get this. Infact I haven't driven a car yet I didn't like in these packs.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Jack Hintz

Jack Hintz
    The One and Only...I think?

The 787B and the S1 are going to be amazing! I just hope they do both cars justice and nail the sounds (considering their reputation with epic sounds apart from the huayra, they should do) .
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Haleluyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! a Polo yesyesyesyesyes finally.
    Now I can enjoy my car IRL and on track as well :) Well mine is a simple 1.4 and not a GTI but hey it's a Polo :D
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I used to have one in the Eighties. My first car.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Mine's from 2000 and still love driving it around.
  13. Has anyone else heard the sound of the 787B?? The standing still sound, and the 200mph + sounds are amazing!!
  14. This is brilliant, but I can't help lamenting that the Alfa wasn't around for the CTCC!!!
  15. I had to turn my surround sound down. That thing is VERY loud.
    • Like Like x 1