1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow me to introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Lorenzo Bonder, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

...My name is Doc.Blade! real name Lorenzo Bonder, I hail from Southern Brazil, most specifically from the capital Porto Alegre. I'm 23, a month shy of 24 and I currently study computer science at University.

I work as a software developer contractor for Dell nowadays by day and I tend to play all kind of racing games by night, from Shift 2 to iRacing/Assetto Corsa (I don't have PCars because of the money). Also I play in a Arma 3 clan, daily so I divide my gaming hours between these gaming genres. I started playing racing sims I think back in the F1 2001 days, when EA still made ass kicking games, WITHOUT PREPAID DLCs' (rant mode off). I took an interest in AC and other sims due to my gearheadness, and I like racing sims, give me an enhanced reality on the world of motor racing and it helps my real life driving a bit as well.

I've known Race Department for quite a while due to some of my friends used the site to acquire some racing setups for their iRacing and rFactor games and they recommended the site and I registered because I liked what I saw from the site, the community is well active, always posting, always discussing or giving more content to the site.

That aside, I'm an amateur kart driver, I mainly compete in bragging right/enjoyment leagues across my home state. I'm not always the first place, I'm an above average driver, I strive for good results and consistency. And I prefer a clean/gentleman driving style and I translate that to my races, I don't like bumping into people, it takes the fun away.

So I think that is a brief resume of me, if you want to add me on Xbox Live and have a couple of FM5 or FH2 races, my GT is Doc Blade x; and my steam ID is docblade605.

Hope to see you guys around!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. John Grant

John Grant
    Dont Rub me up the wrong way Premium Member

welcome Doc hope to see you online , im just a rookie, with no experience, Just need a good couch. I will add u on steam

I am afraid your steam ID is incorrect--- No such ID
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  3. Lorenzo Bonder

Lorenzo Bonder
    The self-proclaimed "BADASS" driver of RD. Staff

hey John!

Really? well that's my steam account. If you can't find me look for Lorenzo/Doc.Blade. That's my profile name. Otherwise, send yours and I'll add you!
    • Like Like x 1