All Tracks Update HD

Someone know something about nurburgring and istanbul circuit in the game? Both are listet in the database. You can activate them for the game, but when you will race, computer is aboning the game!

Someone know something about nurburgring and istanbul circuit in the game? Both are listet in the database. You can activate them for the game, but when you will race, computer is aboning the game!

They might be in the database, but their assets aren't in the game which is why your game is crashing.

Thank you for answering WillsB3
Is there any way to get the two tracks to the game or is it impossible? Maybe with files from F1 2011?
Questions like these could be understood as an intended copyright infringement. As has been discussed when people switched 2012 car models to F1 2011, exchanging files from one of these games to another one is a copyright infringement and could therefor possibly cause troubles to RD.

First off thanks for you're great work on this!
Sadly i had to uninstall because i have the same strange issue that some others members already reported with the glow thing under the car..
And because it's a real shame to have such a great mod and not being able to use it, if anyone has a suggestion to solve this problem it would be realy nice!

ive got too that "bug" of a lighter layer above the car that causes that darker line in the nose of the car in the track..

Can i fix it?
im using this mod with injectfxHD. uses before UltraFX but had the same problem :(

First off thanks for you're great work on this!
Sadly i had to uninstall because i have the same strange issue that some others members already reported with the glow thing under the car..
And because it's a real shame to have such a great mod and not being able to use it, if anyone has a suggestion to solve this problem it would be realy nice!

This mod is fantastic yes. Unfortunately i have the same issue about that "glow thing" under the car. I had to install the game again to remove this mod because i did not backup my tracks folder. But i wish i could have this mod because increases a lot quality.

Hope someone figures out a fix for this bug!
Thanks for all effort maximizing this game and share with community!

I also had seen the colorful artifact since this MOD installed. After some guess work, I think I found the solution. hhz_10.tga in effects\textures\pfx_textures.pssg causes the problem. After replace this texture to original one, artifact is gone. I also noticed bad.tga in same pssg is little bit odd. Perhaps, you might also need to replace this tga.

I hope this will help to solve your problem.

I also had seen the colorful artifact since this MOD installed. After some guess work, I think I found the solution. hhz_10.tga in effects\textures\pfx_textures.pssg causes the problem. After replace this texture to original one, artifact is gone. I also noticed bad.tga in same pssg is little bit odd. Perhaps, you might also need to replace this tga.

Thanks, but how do i open "pssg" file type soo i can replace the "tga" file from this mod to original tga file?

I found a solution (for me at least).
This MOD as no bug. I spent some hours trying to figure out and trying other users tips.
Solution is in your graphics card control panel settings.
I have a GTX660Ti and in Nvidia control panel if u set your settings to the best quality, problem is solved! :)I don't know what particular setting (in advanced settings) affects that bug, but i guess is something about texture filtering...

If u have an ATi it as to be related the same way...

Hope to help some ppl.

Does anybody know if I can use the files from "tracks" and "frontend" folders (not the ones related with Valencia, of course) with Mr Pibb's 2013 and Mr Pibb's Track and Pitstand Pack v1.0 mods without problems?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back