All Tracks Update HD

omg, my first race in heavy rain and i see ... :(

ALL_TRACKS_UPDATE_HD_FINAL_EXTRA.png

maybe your engine blew up! xd. if you're using sweetfx it may be the reason, i have never seen this with injectfx, or default, so not my fault, maybe you can use default rain , just copy tracks folder in my pack nothing else.

I use not sweetfx = whats this :)
I use your injectfx profile, after deinstall your injectfx the problem still there, I just wanted to show that the mod does not work for everyone, I use Reddvers continue working to make it work for me yes.

May also be due to my miserable performance: CPU = Dual Core 2.93 GHz + Radeon HD 7850

I use your injectfx profile, after deinstall your injectfx the problem still there, I just wanted to show that the mod does not work for everyone, I use Reddvers continue working to make it work for me yes.

May also be due to my miserable performance: CPU = Dual Core 2.93 GHz + Radeon HD 7850
Maybe your using Real Weather, to me it was the same and I change settings Real Weather

well either that or you using something different then the others, no one seems to have that problem

maybe your engine blew up! xd. if you're using sweetfx it may be the reason, i have never seen this with injectfx, or default, so not my fault, maybe you can use default rain , just copy tracks folder in my pack nothing else.

No, the multi colour spray is a missing texture. Your probably using some weather mod but one of te next textures got removed/not installed properly. This isn't a sweetfx/injectfx problem

I just switched to InjectFX and I must say, my game has never looked so good... and the most important part, the black lines are now gone or the dark spotrs in front of my car :)
Not to trash over SweetFX, it´s and absolutely awesome mod but for me
InjectFX is so much better :$

Hey mate, can you show some shots? And share your settings?

This sure makes the tracks look super nice!

@pelli, I had the same issue with the weird colors when I was trying to incorporate the storm and this HD track update together, but I just used the storm on top of the track update and it replaced a coupled of files and it worked great after that. I don't remember what folder it was that was causing the conflict, but basically just merge the storm into track update and you get the best of everything!

I had the same problem, just reinstall the 'storm weather mod' (if thats what you're using) but dont use 'new' textures, install with 'original' textures, it should work fine then :)
I also had the same problem, and change the setting for one with the new textures, and solved the problem, I think installing the update of the circuits, it annoys any storm weather texture mod, and needs to be reinstalled;).

This is great, big thank to everyone who made this to improve joy of playing this game.:thumbsup:
I have one quastion since I have graphics 8600GT and in-game high settings(max to play on normal FPS), is it worth to download this? Will it change FPS a lot?

"
This is great, big thank to everyone who made this to improve joy of playing this game.:thumbsup:
I have one quastion since I have graphics 8600GT and in-game high settings(max to play on normal FPS), is it worth to download this? Will it change FPS a lot?

Depends on if the mod enables AA. I tried InjectFX but it just made the game not start/crash if I disabled the SMAA/FXAA option. This is the only reason I'm still using SweetFx. I ported someone's InjectFX profile over to SweetFX and tweaked it actually since SweetFx is the more reliable injector for me (and I couldn't figure out how to hot reload the config in inject FX like you can in SweetFX).

With SweetFX I get a hit of 6-8 FPS with no AA provided by the injector, and thats on SLI 460's.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%