All Tracks Update HD

Hi,
at first great work ;)
But I have a little problem since I have installed this patch. The spray of the cars on rainy conditions look a little bit colorful and unnormal.
Before I installed your patch I installed the Storm Weather 4, but with this patch only i have no spray or other graphic problems.

Attachments

• 2012-12-17_00001.jpg
    2012-12-17_00001.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 428
Hi,
at first great work ;)
But I have a little problem since I have installed this patch. The spray of the cars on rainy conditions look a little bit colorful and unnormal.
Before I installed your patch I installed the Storm Weather 4, but with this patch only i have no spray or other graphic problems.
I get the same issue also with Storm Weather 4. I raced a wet race and it felt like I was playing Mario Kart or F1 Race Stars!!

It was a co-op championship, we raced Melbourne and Malaysia. Happened on both, I thought it was just getting dark ready to rain but it was every time I looked back. I'll try and get a pic

It looks darker in game and when moving, and also in different weather conditions, it looks like the car is emitting light around the car. I think it's just the texture nothing serious. I also use SweetFX so that might be adding to it

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any injectors (sweet fx included) can't cause this problem, they might accentuate it if your settings increase the game contrast, but that's all.

I wasn´t going to whine about this but since someone already did it I might as well say that this is also happening to me :/ ... It´s in front of my car when I´m driving, looks like it´s darker

EDIT: I btw have SweetFX, might try to swtich over to injectfx and see if that fixes anything

I just switched to InjectFX and I must say, my game has never looked so good... and the most important part, the black lines are now gone or the dark spotrs in front of my car :)
Not to trash over SweetFX, it´s and absolutely awesome mod but for me
InjectFX is so much better :$

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 300 27.8%