All TOP TEAMS AT CAREER START

THANK YOU!

I dont know if u saw it, but i made a request for that, big thanks!

And the new legend difficulty is perfect for me! I can battle now with the cars correctly :D

this database automatically deleted my profile! I saved the complete "remote" save folder but the profile is not recognized at all even with my saved oiginal database.
man, this is not good.

Well i have now problems in split screen, when it begins to rain theres no change of the track conditions. and in career quali in melbourne were the STRs quickest..

I will. First i have to fix changes i made to weather files because it doesn't work. Fixing rain looks to be impossible, it just mess up the game. I will work on it when i get back from work this afternoon.
Thanks bro. I personally think rain is not too bad actually. As an f1 driver we will live with it. The flashback is kind important. Thanks bro anyway

hei blejky..
what values have you changed to start with top team?...i installed the partch 1 and my save game with your database doesn't work..

hei blejky..
what values have you changed to start with top team?...i installed the partch 1 and my save game with your database doesn't work..
You need patch 2 and start new profile for it to work. In order to get top teams at start of career you need to swap teams id's.
Hrt for Ferrari and so on, depending what team you want to be available at start.

So you will release a new database? I would say you shouldnt edit the rain thing and do all other things again, because those things were great...or you do 2 versions..

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back