1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

All set again with a working install of RSRBR15!

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Robin, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Robin

Robin
    Premium Member

Hi guys,

I am ready to get into some Rally action. Working install of RSRBR15 and I've finally found out how to get a proper widescreen aspect ratio working.
    Happy camper here!

Looking forward to attending the events soon.

2. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

Welcome! If you are available, you're still in time to sign up for Round 2 of the RDRC! Check the sub-topic on this page and have a read through the rules, and above all, have fun :)

3. Robin

Robin
    Premium Member

Thanks @Daniel Monteiro !

What exactly are BTB Tracks and do we generally use them here on RD?

4. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium Member

They are tracks that are not from the original game, and that need to be downloaded from RallyeSim as packs for different countries. Some of them are quite hungry on computer graphics.
    They are used in Club rallies, and ever so often in the RDRC as well. However, some people seem to struggle to make some tracks work, you'll have to try yourself to see how your computer gets on with them.

5. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

You can be quite sure that stages from BTB Finland, and Sweden is going to be used in RDRC. They tend to be of a higher quality, and better optimized than the other BTB stages.

In the Club however, we might use any kind of BTB stage! :)

6. Robin

Robin
    Premium Member

I've just installed all of em. :p