1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

All F1 cars (1950-2007)

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by jason1968, Nov 20, 2013.

1. All f1 cars (1950-2009) (resource-only pictures)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    • Like Like x 7
  2. evolution!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Whilst this is nice to look at this is not an F1 2013 mod, so moved to the F1 forum.

Tom

4. is a resource for moders, it's always good to have models for comparison

5. Great resource, where did you find this? I like historical F! cars. I'm a collector.

6. May be we can try to complete this files with 2008 to today car to be a complete list :) I know where to find 2013 car on en.espnf1.com but i didnt find other season

• Like Like x 1
  7. Christopher Vrettos

Christopher Vrettos
    Premium Member

I recognise these images from a blueprints website. A quick scan there reveals that cars from the missing seasons are there :) (http://www.the-blueprints.com)

8. I could genuinely look at this for hours, and fully intend to over the coming weeks. Thanks so much for posting!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

I can't find a way of viewing it in a decent size.
    Its either tiny or MASSIVE

10. You click to enlarge and drag to your desktop

11. Very nice, will be my new background, but just so you know its slightly wrong. Some of these cars, such as the 1952 Connaught (which is actually 1953) were F2s, although F1 was run in 1950, they stoped for a few years because they could not afford running the cars, and so moved to F2