All cars seem to have restricted speed

:frown: I don't have a clue what as happedned, but as of today, none of my cars will go over 1oo to 120 mph, even the indy cars or f1 cars. I can get up to about 80 to 90 normally, but the cars won't go over that and even bog down. I did install one mod, thought it was the problem, and then tried to uninstall it.

I have 3 rFactor folders and this happens in all folders.

I even wiped out the original install, reinstalled it and still happens with all cars. The trainer won't go over 80-85.

Any ideas?

Cheers

It sounds like a controller problem. Even though the game setting are correct when the PC is turned on the wheel calibrates itself. Try rebooting your PC. Then check your getting full travel on the pedals in the logitech profiler. Logitech has a calibration cleaner. This may help if the software has picked up a error.

Doug62...

I appreciate your help in focusing me on the controller. That is exactly what the problem is...well sort of.

The issue is around the controller. Each time I set and save my configuration, I have to check each time I enter the game to confirm that the settings haven't changed.

I would like to get a new wheel, but I need to get a job first. :)

Greetings!

Just a follow-up to this issue...

I am unemployed right now and short on funds to get the wheel I want. I was able to purchase a Logitech Driving Force GT (for Platstation 3 I think). The pedals are the same as my Momo.

This seems to have solved the problem. Apparently the throttle pedal had gone bad.

With that said, there are still a couple of Mods that act strangely, but most now run great.

Apparently my pedals were going bad for some time because all of my recent setups are now off, but my lap time have increased substantially.

Cheers!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back