F1 2012 All Cars 3D with wireframes 4096 size for Photoshop (ML2166)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Right Lads and Ladettes

Here we have the 3D models.

I have laid them out in Photoshop format.

Each file contains the 3D model with standard in game skin, plus wireframe.

I have also included in each file just the wireframe for those not able to use the 3D model, so you can just copy and paste it onto the 2D DDS texture file.

I have seperated the cars for individual downloads so you can download whichever one you want in particular.

The cars and main car skin are done in 4096 size.

Use them wisely (he says in the voice of Yoda).

Enjoy.

:sneaky:

carsf.jpg

wireframes.jpg

DOWNLOADS

Caterham car

Force India car

Ferrari car

HRT car

Lotus car

Marussia car

McLaren car

Mercedes car

Red Bull car

Sauber car

Toro Rosso car

Williams car

How can i edit skins with on a 3d model and not just as a 2d?

Its much easier, i think. Which (free) programs can do that?

Sorry I don't know of any free programs that you can paint directly onto a 3D model.

Plus these are not 3D models as such, they are 3D Photoshop models.

I have also included in each file just the wireframe for those not able to use the 3D model, so you can just copy and paste it onto the 2D DDS texture file.

Hi ML, I have tried opening these using PS CS6 but it's saying I require the extended version. Is that correct? Or should these work with CS6?

Hi ML, I have tried opening these using PS CS6 but it's saying I require the extended version. Is that correct? Or should these work with CS6?

You need a PS with 3D capabilities.

Your PS should have a 3D option along the top drop down menus.

If it is not there, you won't be able to use the 3D model.

Your PS should have a 3D option along the top drop down menus.

If it is not there, you won't be able to use the 3D model.

Just one more (what will probably seem like a silly) question... Do I need a 3D graphics card to create skins?

No not at all.

If you go to Adobes website, you can check out minimum requirements to run PS extended.

Hello ML. I removed the logos and color of McLaren, and I have seen that has a small bug, missing a small piece of the 3D layer, the shading you see in front of the red arrow, belongs to layer generic_, and not mc2_main,do you know any way to fix it?. thanks:thumbsdown:
error.jpg

Hello ML. I removed the logos and color of McLaren, and I have seen that has a small bug, missing a small piece of the 3D layer, the shading you see in front of the red arrow, belongs to layer generic_, and not mc2_main,do you know any way to fix it?. thanks:thumbsdown:
View attachment 36127

That's codemasters for you.

Did it last year on a couple of cars too, and the in car helmet model last year was awful.

Answer is, unfortunately "no".

I could remove it in 3ds Max I suppose, but I don't know if that would throw out the dds texture in any way.

Hi,
Thanks for your awesome work!!

I'm a newbie of using .psb files and I don't know how to open the 3d .psb file, I mean, when I open the 3d file, I'm forced by Photoshop to rasterize the level, and I don't get the 3d object, how can I open it as it is?

adobephotoshopcs6201302.jpg

If I press OK, I have a simple rasterized level
tororossocar3d.jpg

If I press Cancel, it doesn't open the file...
Do I need to have the Photoshop Extended?

Thanks in advance!!

Is it possible to put new skin over the 3D Models? I only have .pssg data and want to change something. BUT with the ryder pssg editor and paint.net i didnt found the right places....

You can paint whatever you want for a new skin using the models.

But I am not sure Paint.net carries the ability to display the 3D models.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back