1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Aliens Vs. Predator

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gaz, Feb 8, 2010.

1. Gaz

Gaz
    Xbox: Crazy Gazza Premium Member

There is a new Aliens Vs. Predator coming out on the 19th February 2010.
    From what I can tell there will be 3 versions Standard Edition, Survivor Edition and Hunter Edition.

Survivor Edition Includes
    Aliens Vs. Predator Game
    Steelbook Case
    4 Exclusive Map pack (Post-Launch)

• Docks - The caustic alkali waters of BG-386 put an end to Weyland-Yutani’s planned shipping activities. But this dockyard soon became an historic battleground
    • Outpost - The site of the original Weyland-Yutani colony on BG-386 was abandoned, and soon reclaimed by the planet’s voracious jungle plant life. It is now the perfect hunting ground for all manner of wildlife.
    • Machine - As well as processing exotic ores, the BG-386 Refinery provided electrical power to the colonists at Freya’s Prospect. The lights may still be on, but nobody’s home. Yet.
    • Hive - Deep in the heart of the Freya’s Prospect Refinery lies the Xenomorph Hive. Beware all who enter here

Hunter Edition inlcudes
    Aliens vs Predator game
    Steelbook Case packaging
    Unlockable code for 4 exclusive multiplayer maps (docks, outpost, machine & hive)
    3D lenticular postcard
    Weyland-Yutani badge
    Facehugger model

A multiplayer demo was released on the 4th February 2010 for PC (Think via Steam), Playstation 3 and XBox 360.

I have ordered the Hunter Edition for the XBox 360.

2. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

It looks awsome. Depsite the poor reception its had (mplayer being critizied) i am looking forward to playing this.

3. Scott Tanner

Scott Tanner
    3vil - Steam

Its awesome.Proper kill fest.Love it!

AvP2010-02-1801-52-18-81.jpg

Cheap at £18(Play.com)
    Ign(Xbox) review.

4. Love this game a lot more realistic story wise, scary as hell as marines :) graphics are sweet.

5. Loved this when it was first out on PC, can't wait to get back into that multiplayer mahem as a Predator! :D