Algarve track problems

The major problem i noticed was the constant 'you've been warned for cutting the track' notice on the last turn. You can get round this by taking an extremely wide line hugging the kerb but still slightly annoying that you can;t take the racing line without being warned for cutting the track. It's a very well designed track otherwise!

The major problem i noticed was the constant 'you've been warned for cutting the track' notice on the last turn. You can get round this by taking an extremely wide line hugging the kerb but still slightly annoying that you can;t take the racing line without being warned for cutting the track. It's a very well designed track otherwise!

Did you mean the last loooong 5th gear right hander? I've tried multiple lines, but never got a cutting warning there.

Did you mean the last loooong 5th gear right hander? I've tried multiple lines, but never got a cutting warning there.

Ok, I've found the problem! Basically I was still using the very first version of the Algarve track, i didn't realise there had been an update to it! So i installed the latest version and it's all working normally now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%