Algarve International Circuit AI (actrackreboot version)

Misc Algarve International Circuit AI (actrackreboot version) 2018-02-15

Login or Register an account to download this content

F_B

Premium
Last edited:
I'm really happy that someone is making these and most people don't understand how important high quality AI track limits are to propper racing with the AI in AC, so thank you for all your work.

I just wonder.. why did you artificially narrow the tracklimits on this track? No Kunos vanilla track has that and it really doesn't help with things like multiclass races, where LMP1 cars could easily overtake on the outside of some turns. I know that it is absolutely necessary for tracks like Monaco, Macau and the likes, but on an open circuit i really don't think it's necessary.

Thanks for your feedback.
Regarding narrowing the track limits: in some cases it is indeed necessary to narrow them, also in this case because the AI often tries to go 2 or 3 wide into one corner which ends up in total carnage. Algarve has quite steep curbs (also sausage curbs) which lets most racing cars loose control once they hit them. I can try to make new sidelines and bake them into the AI line but I guarantee many AIs will lose control in turn 1.

In the end the AI is still not that intelligent to consider the results of their behaviour before they enter a corner.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back