Resource icon

Tracks Algarve (2 Seasons, 3 Layouts) 1.04

Login or Register an account to download this content
ctrl alt supp will show you the error you have.

Something is wrong with your file or installation I suppose

Error Opening MAS file CLOUDSRANDOMB.
Same error with Lime Rock.
In my Reiza Commons directory there aren't CloudsRandomB.mas and CloudsRandomA.mas (signed in tracks SCN file).

Last edited:
I have downloaded some track recently that didn't work too, I've found they have similar (same?) problem like this one. For example they have "CloudsRandomA" in .scn path while ReizaCommon folder NOW have
CloudsRandomA1,
CloudsRandomA2,
CloudsRandomA3,... just there's no CloudsRandomA.
I guess there was one - earlier. Quite a mess, but it can be pretty easy solved, we just need to work together, modders and users. :)

I have downloaded some track recently that didn't work too, I've found they have similar (same?) problem like this one. For example they have "CloudsRandomA" in .scn path while ReizaCommon folder NOW have
CloudsRandomA1,
CloudsRandomA2,
I guess there was one - earlier. Quite a mess, but it can be pretty easy solved, we just need to work together, modders and users. :)
I think CloudsRandomA would not be a problem. I haven't.
I think the game takes...random between A1,A2,A3 (always A).
Not having the CloudsRandomB.MAS file, the track loading crashed on the desktop.

CloudsRandomA1,
CloudsRandomA2,
Only messy because Reiza probably changed something. I need to investigate first

I've downloaded this mod a few days ago and since then I've had lots of fun just hotlaping around. It's a very faithful recreation of my local track. Not totally accurate, but close enough not to be distracting.

However today I tried racing the AI on the track for the first time, and the results where... well...

I setup an AI race with the Boxer Cup: 16 cars, 90% difficulty and medium aggression.

The practice went without issues, but the qualifying was when the problems started to show, because only one AI car actually left the pits. The other 14 cars never moved an inch during the 15 min of qualification.

And then the 30 min race was even worse. After 4 laps there was 14 DNF cars and I was racing with only one other AI car. Restarted the race and the same thing happened, but this time it took 7 laps instead of 4.

Restarted the race again and this time paid attention to the AI behavior, and it was weird how they were simply veering of track for no apparent reason. Often they where by themselves and not even fighting with anyone... they would just turn when they shouldn't and end up in the dirt/grass. Even saw some AI veering of track in the straight before the finish line.

I usually just drive the official Reiza tracks and never had this kind of problem, but even in a few other mod tracks that I've tried by Patrick this has never happen either.

Is this a known problem with this car/track combo? Tomorrow I'll try again with a different car to see if it goes better.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back