Resource icon

Misc Algarve AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The best custom AI i've seen so far. It' s not very competitive speed-wise but the race start isn't a mess comparing to other custom tracks and for some reason it is the only custom track-ai that allows me to have more than 8 opponents without cpu overload.

Did you use the unofficial AI recorder app or something else? Cause even if it's not perfect (which is normal considering we don't yet have official modding support) it's by far the most stable custom ai implementation yet.

I used the official tool but the credit to how good it is belong to the track itself, some how it respond well, so it is a question to the track modder

Guys,

I am aware you are happy with these tracks. But they are illegally converted from our previous (SimBin) games and I have requested them to be taken down from the RD download section, as well requesting Sandrox to stop making these conversion.

Sandrox He has been a sport about it and will remove them from his website and take down the download link he controls.

I would appreciate everybody honouring our request to not support the cross platform conversions.

I thank Racedepartment for their cooperation as well!

Thanks in advance,
Jay Ekkel
Licensing Manager @ SimBin Studios

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years