1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Alfa Romeo GTA @ Bridgehampton - Tuesday January 12th 2016

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Tobias Röhner, Jan 6, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 12-01-16
  1. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner
    Germany's greatest Indycar Fan. Staff Premium Member

[​IMG]
    You're not a real car enthusiast until you've owned an Alfa... something something Jeremy Clarkson

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment #2 - Alfa
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here
    Cars:
    Alfa Romeo GTA
    Track: Bridgehampton
    Weather: 26°C
    Practice: 19:00GMT (30min)
    Qualifying 1: 19:30GMT (10min)
    Race 1: 19:40GMT (11 laps)
    Qualifying 2: 20:00GMT (10min)
    Race 2: 20:10GMT (11 laps)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

Entry List
    1. Tobias Röhner
    2. Tommi Saari
    3. Turk

4. Martin Faber
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. Tommi Saari

Tommi Saari
    Moving chicane Premium Member

Sure sign me up. Tuesdays work fine as Mondays and Wednesdays seem to have something else this spring..

4. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

We're gonna rotate the events around for a bit, but you can expect to see the same events we all love (500s/Touring cars, F1 cars, GT3s, classic cars), but on different weekdays. Perhaps get some people that can't race on certain weekdays to join us on others :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

I'd like to bring those back at some point, but they're not really balanced. The 155 is far and away the fastest of the DTM cars and the M3 is miles behind. Gotta add some success ballast maybe :D

6. True, but the 155 eats tires as @Geof found out on the Nords Monday night ;)

7. New to this site !
    A classic car AC event ? I'm here.

8. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

Hey Solmyr. You'll need to be Premium to sign up for the club events - server costs and all. Or maybe @Tommi Saari will be so kind to give his Freemium ticket to you? :)

9. oh, ok, hadn't understood that.
    Thank you for the answer, and for suggestion too, but I don't want to prevent anyone to drive.

10. Tommi Saari

Tommi Saari

Sure! @Solmyr , I can hook you up with 1 month premium membership (which you need to race here) which is a give away prize from previous clubrace. 1free month of actual racing, none of that public server shenigans here. Come join us, you wont regret it!

11. It's a kind offer ! However I'm interested only in classic/yougtimer cars in Assetto Corsa, I'm a young-but-oldish classic driving fan. And I see very few of such events shuduled, so I guess you'd better to give this to someone else. :)

12. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

Yeah, we only have these once every 2-3 weeks on the EU side. I love these kinds of cars as well.
    About the free month, I'm glad you refused, because silly me wasn't aware that the vouchers weren't eligible anymore :redface:

13. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

I'll sign up for this one. Dide some laps and the big issue seems to be keeping the tyres from overheating.

14. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

Server's up. What a beauty of a track :x3:

15. Martin Faber

Martin Faber
    Martin Faber Premium Member

Sign me up :)

16. Gotta drop out of tonight, got a wardrobe coming tomorrow, need to sort **** out </3

17. Tommi Saari

Tommi Saari

Cant do this tonight, sorry.

18. Tobias Röhner

Tobias Röhner

...well guess this isn't happening with only 3 people. Sry boys. Server is up anyhow if you wanna do some laps.

19. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

That's a pity, I thought people would be all over this one. It's a great combo, first time trying Bridgehampton, it's ideal for the GTA.