Alfa Romeo Giulietta @ Magione

To get gold I brought the tire pressure down by 10 and set a fuel load of 10 litres. Also brought the ARB down 1 notch.

BTW I'm really bad on making setups and I'm also not an alien driver. But then again this setting brought me the gold setting so it should work out.

Hi, I wanted to thank both Imen and Martin; I found this topic on the web and I managed to complete this time attack!! I lowered the pressure to 20 psi in the front and to just 30 on rear. I also tried to go not too fast in the first 2 laps, decelerating just before a checkpoint if I had 3-2 seconds of advantage. Thanks again ;)

I'm a total setup noob, but this setup got me the best result I've had this far (only silver, but I know I could get it to gold with better driving).

Basically just kicked the front pressures down, put the rear toe up so I could brake later without lockups, rear negative camber up for higher temps and front negative camber down to keep them a bit cooler.

I'm sure it's not the best. Ultimately it really is down to just not overdriving.

Attachments

• guiliettaqv_magione.ini
    409 bytes · Views: 2,718
Thanks very much.
I dislike the 'new' file system on Win8 (and some previous versions) which make it "easier" to find documents. However I think it's just harder. Bring back the good old simple directories :)

I've been struggling with this, too. I don't know anything about setting up a car but this adjustments made it for me. Easy on the first lap, keep pushing on the rest. Even full throttle on corners.
670* rotation, ABS set on factory, fuel wear 'off'.
Tyres = 30 front / 31 rear
Front toe = 7

Thank you all for the setups, any time I try to setup my car I only seem to get slower so having a good setup allows me to be competitive which is way more FUN!!.

I started the career mode and coming with this particular car and track, i cannot better 1:32.3 with my own thing.
Putting the things you say guys, they dont work at all. PSI 10lower on fronts and rear as much as 30 and so on. And, where do you see ARB in the setup because clearly there isn't one. I cannot bother to play with the setup on this car and track, its so slow and not fun at all, can someone give me a hint and just jump this course with the gold medal?

I started the career mode and coming with this particular car and track, i cannot better 1:32.3 with my own thing.
Putting the things you say guys, they dont work at all. PSI 10lower on fronts and rear as much as 30 and so on. And, where do you see ARB in the setup because clearly there isn't one. I cannot bother to play with the setup on this car and track, its so slow and not fun at all, can someone give me a hint and just jump this course with the gold medal?
The advice in this thread is very old and probably not relevant at all anymore. I can't help you with the car unfortunately. But these posts were made before some major updates and changes to the car and the sim in general.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%