Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Assetto Corsa Sneak Preview

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Alfa Giulia Quadrifoglio.jpg

Marco Massarutto has revealed a first in game picture of the stunning Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio coming to Assetto Corsa very soon...

The Quadrifoglio was originally scheduled to form part of a new DLC offering from Kunos Simulazioni alongside several new cars and the legendary Laguna Seca racetrack over in America. However for reasons best known only to Kunos the pack received one or two unexpected delays, and as such the Italian developers have taken the awesome decision to throw out this new content for free! Yup you heard it right... FREE!

Set to feature the Giulia, Laguna Seca, the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Lamborghini Huracan Performante, Maserati Quattroporte and Pagani Huayra BC, the 'Bonus Pack' DLC will be made available in short order, however no official release date has yet been confirmed.

Missed the first announcement? No worries, check out our initial feature article HERE.

Want to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes at Kunos Simulazioni and what is in store for this upcoming free update? Well we asked the man with the plan in Germany recently, find out what he had to say below:

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming new Assetto Corsa content? Like the look of the Alfa? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
if you are talking about rare road cars, we can throw in a rare race cars and the odd will be the same

not really sure what's your point,

my reaction was to cars like Hyuara or Sesto elemento,and I think chances are still smaller then to drive F1 car

If I had all the money in the world, I could buy Sesto Elemento and Hyara quite easily, but even if I bought F1 car, I can't just turn it on and drive it, you have to have it setup and bring to life before you can drive it , let alone the fact if you don't drive it properly fast, you will crash it because downforce won't kick in in slower speeds

And the fact you said "still higher chance to drive hyuara then BTCC race car, or DTM or F1" you didn't even mention the Alfa...people need to read thread properly :roflmao:

my reaction was to cars like Hyuara or Sesto elemento,and I think chances are still smaller then to drive F1 car

Technically might be true, but for the average Joe it's very close to 0 for both, even a relatively accessible car such as the Giulia is hard to access, let alone drive, by most people, which is why any esteemed car is a viable addition to a sim for people to experience.

Personal preferences are different though, there were just as many unhappy people from the road car mob the last time around. :) Oh and remember when we put that F1 car in a pack? Suddenly it's not so bad, eh? :p

I may have a relatively higher chance of dying from a shark attack than in a plane crash. It does not mean that I should totally avoid getting into the sea at any cost and deny myself from enjoying a lovely swim, because the absolute chances of me kicking the bucket via either of scenarios are frickin next to zero. LOL. :roflmao:

What a completely pointless discussion tbh going on over here about some random hypothetical scenario of "If I have all the money in the world". If that line of thought were true, nobody would be asking to include their daily drivers in the sim like they do every single day because "they already own it IRL". In the end we are all plebs without infinite monies that look to sims as an avenue for automotive escapism and fun, be it street or race car related shenanigans. :p

heh, I did drove Guilia Quatrofolilo in real life :p although not on race track, yeah I know no matter what people will be complaining, but that's also my point, .. why shouldn't they? just becasue it's free?

one of the great things about AC is that if you don't like car or track, you can simply delete it !

one of the great things about AC is that if you don't like car or track, you can simply delete it !
I think is disrespectful to the work people put to do that.

heh, I did drove Guilia Quatrofolilo in real life :p although not on race track, yeah I know no matter what people will be complaining, but that's also my point, .. why shouldn't they? just becasue it's free?

People should always complain? Instead of promoting that you could promote reasonable complaining since most I've seen in these type of threads are people only wanting a game that suits them without thinking that others enjoy it differently, with other types of cars and possibly other types of tracks (like road track mods). Although many who like road cars like to use them on race tracks.

So saying that you (not you Patrik specifically) want AC to only have race cars is insensitive complaining towards players that besides race cars, also enjoy road cars. Devs try to offer different things for different players. Complaining against that is quite like just thinking about your belly button. Sim racing unfortunately has too many vocal people doing just that.

Agreed, I love this feature as I can always delete off cars that I dont like from the game to save some space.
I can remember reading a post a few months back... I can't remember if it was here or the official Kunos forums, but some person was going bonkers, "How dare Kunos install XXX!!" XXX = one of the free SUV's if I remember correctly. It didn't cost him anything. He knew that. He was aware that he could just play without ever selecting the SUV. Nope. He wanted this off his system. This wasn't a HDD/SSD space issue either. :rolleyes:

I think is disrespectful to the work people put to do that.

People should always complain? Instead of promoting that you could promote reasonable complaining since most I've seen in these type of threads are people only wanting a game that suits them without thinking that others enjoy it differently, with other types of cars and possibly other types of tracks (like road track mods). Although many who like road cars like to use them on race tracks.

So saying that you (not you Patrik specifically) want AC to only have race cars is insensitive complaining towards players that besides race cars, also enjoy road cars. Devs try to offer different things for different players. Complaining against that is quite like just thinking about your belly button. Sim racing unfortunately has too many vocal people doing just that.

complaining fuels progress!!! lot of the additions to AC were done due people complaining and finding work arounds ( like weather)

complaining fuels progress!!! lot of the additions to AC were done due people complaining and finding work arounds ( like weather)
What progress will the game achieve by complaining about the addition of road cars? So Patrik, if you're going to promote complaining, at least don't promote selfish complaining. Since is selfish to tell the devs to not included cars others enjoy only because you don't.

True with features, but not much use with content that has been announced, made, sealed and decided to be made available (for free). :) Not sure how complaining about something that's been known and requires no extra effort or money from the user side could potentially improve anything.
Content is always difficult though, because you can't have cars that are right or wrong. There'll always be someone who likes a certain car and someone else who'll be completely indifferent (hate I cannot fathom though...).
Nothing personal against anyone, but I have to agree that it's a somewhat selfish sentiment. Assuming the complaint is noteworthy for the devs implies that this opinion is somehow more valuable than how other people might view it. Again, bugs and features are a different thing, but with content there's no "right" or "wrong" group of people to listen to, IMO.

well if I wanna nit pick, in my "people will always complain" it was not necessarily saying only about cars but yeah, no point progressing in this convo, have better things to do

for the record, I'm not complaining about the free content, I will just not use cars I don't like, same like I'm not using many that's already in AC,
but if the "would like more race cars" is understood as complaining, I suppose I will keep doing this here or there, .. if something is your racing simulator, I would expect race cars in there :)

There have been several DLC packs that contained cars I had absolutely ZERO interest in. Once the DLC was installed, however, I would at least try the vehicle to see what it feels like. If I had to put a number on it, 95% of them ended up being cars I was totally fine with. A couple I ended up really liking.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back