1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alfa Romeo 156 2007 - Monza 07

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Setups' started by Bram, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Setup reloaded! :peace:

Attached Files:

2. Thx Bram "king of monza" H will try this one tonight and hopefully learn something new.

edit: Muahahaha great setup Bram even if it was a bit weird for me, first lap 1,59,5xx second lap 1,59,3xx with small misstakes,thats all laps i did before i reallised it was fast. But it was done in ta so maybe the secret was there. Thanks again for letting me under the magic 2,00,0 barrier for the first time :D
  3. Nice, i tried this out on Istanbul, i'm still learning this awesome track, but i managed to knock 3 seconds off my time on the very first lap with this setup. after 3 laps i had the back end overtaking the front on braking in adverse cambers (because this setup is for the flatter monza circuit), so im taking the brake distribution 0.5 point to the rear. Although i Race Alpha all the time, and tried to tweak it to my style, ive not found anything to be consistant and fast at the same time. so i go for consistant for the finish. this setup is a bit more on the edge but remains controllable with a little care. Well done Bram. and thanks for sharing :)
  4. Bram

Flatter Monza? :)

Somewhere i must have the Rami/Bram 2006 Alfa setup for Istanbul which is great. But the question is: "where is it?"
  5. lol, hmm where you last put it.
    please stop teasing :rolleyes:, im really struggling with this Alpha, i really would like to be more competitive in it as i really like the looks. The thing is, i just been trying other cars as an alternative, and i found im up to 1 second faster in a Lacetti or a Leon :( and thats on the first lap i try with a Sim Bim setup :mad:
    you think i should just drive 1 of those instead?:confused: given the fact ive been trying weeks solid to get the right Alpha setup but cannot find anything fast.:o I see some time attack laps for Alpha, comparable to Lacetti, BMW and Leon, but i cannot see how its possible in an Alpha. Speed bug maybe? :confused:
  6. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

My setup

Attached Files:

7. Bram

Setup in toppost updated and reloaded