AC Alfa GTA @ Vallelunga Classic - Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
CRAP......sorry gonna have to give this one a miss, having some issues with my PC, stupid machine keeps randomly blue screening :mad::mad::rolleyes:, hope it's not the MoBo, I can't afford a new one, I'm hoping it's software related or maybe a ram stick gone bad, have a good one guys, catch ya Friday/Saturday

Here's a little of last night. I will race you guys hard, if I've raced with you a lot...very hard, but I will do my best to be fair. In the beginning @Wiz knows my propensity for spins:D yes I saw you being leery:roflmao: but I:notworthy: respect his quickness. @Allan Ramsbottom :alien: braked a tad late, but let me keep the position:thumbsup: @Brandon Wright became the "Chancer":roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: and laid waste to both of us and then I, being the idiot I am, drove @St3fan wide (sorry man) by braking a tad to late and bumped him when it all went FUBAR directly in front of us:
Then @MTBR2001 :thumbsup:gave me the racing line, but me being me, botched and almost killed him:whistling::whistling: so I let him back in front only to see him spin:
I felt I had the right to carry on, but before that lap was completed I tried to be diplomatic and just pulled over in the kitty litter:confused::confused:and lay in wait:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::
Moral of the story: When you screw up, fess up, do the right thing, don't quit and then prove you're worthy of a little quickness and determination. Prove to the others that your standing with them is far more important than your standings in 1 race on 1 night. I survived, lived to race again and WILL WIN a race one day.......if most of you boys will just not sign up:roflmao::roflmao: or I start cheatin:roflmao::roflmao: and get some good pedals, a video card and either triple screens or VR:D:D:D
@Chris James thanks for understanding what I was doing and letting me by. I didn't deserve it:) and know that on most occasions we will be locked in battle, wheel to wheel and door to door.
@MTBR2001 I apologize for you ending up in the grass and spinning at the double apex. I hope I earned your respect my friend.

I didn't race last night, you must be referring to someone else. Great videos, looks like I missed a fun race. Very interesting first lap!
Dadgumit I get you and the other Chris @singletonself mixed up all the time. I mean even my own stupid video obviously shows Chris Adams above the car. Used to be a blonde before I turned gray. What can I say:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. Chris @singletonself please see above and the same applies. Now back to playing with my brain on the floor:D:D:D
I've posted and edited this reply 3 times for the same reason:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:. We gotta get a nickname for one of you before I lose what's left of my mind:poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back