AC Alfa GTA @ Vallelunga Classic - Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
the "gambler" wants to gamble....sign me up please.

In!

KennyRogers.jpg~c200

So im on FB,just doing my thing when i see this @Brandon Wright "Any chance you'd sell the shifter separately"?..So here,s me thinking poor guy aving to sell up,and SWOOSH, straight in he comes after the shifter,so guys,guys i now have a name:sneaky: for the 1 in charge...GRABBER Wright..:D:D

So im on FB,just doing my thing when i see this @Brandon Wright "Any chance you'd sell the shifter separately"?..So here,s me thinking poor guy aving to sell up,and SWOOSH, straight in he comes after the shifter,so guys,guys i now have a name:sneaky: for the 1 in charge...GRABBER Wright..:D:D

Ha! I prefer "The Shifter". :D I'm not necessarily looking but I'd love to have one so if he'll let it go for a good price I might snag it. Would be so nice to be able to switch from manual to sequential with the flip of a switch, the TH8 is a bit of a pain to switch over. But I believe the CSS clicks when it shifts which I don't really like.

Server is up, qualifying will begin in 45 minutes. Please remember to use your real name in-game and on TS, and remember if you crash someone you need to wait up and give them the position back. Let's race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back