AC Alfa GTA @ Mugello - Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well here,s my INPUT...
What a selfish, inconsiderate T.........wat he is..:mad:.F*%k work,F*&k this F*&k that,your here to race an keep this server ALIVE!!!!,nothing else matters...:p:p:laugh::laugh:..
Serious Note.....
You,ve done a great job M8,for me personally taking the plunge to race with the "other" side:whistling::cautious::cautious:,has been a blast, a right laugh,from the word go..I,ve met some great guys and it sucks that your timing to leave comes now...All the best in wotever your doing M8 and i hope to see you still racing every now and again..:);):thumbsup:

Well here,s my INPUT...
What a selfish, inconsiderate T.........wat he is..:mad:.F*%k work,F*&k this F*&k that,your here to race an keep this server ALIVE!!!!,nothing else matters...:p:p:laugh::laugh:..
Serious Note.....
You,ve done a great job M8,for me personally taking the plunge to race with the "other" side:whistling::cautious::cautious:,has been a blast, a right laugh,from the word go..I,ve met some great guys and it sucks that your timing to leave comes now...All the best in wotever your doing M8 and i hope to see you still racing every now and again..:);):thumbsup:

Thanks Allan. Just more work than I can commit to but I'll still have time to race so hopefully the races can keep going and you'll still see plenty of my wide ass in your mirror. :p:sneaky:

Hey Brandon, I am sad you have to let go of this position but fully understand and support you.
Although I myself wouldn't know where to take the time from to do what you did I hope that someone as enthusiastic and professional as you can be found to take over.

It was always a pleasure racing on your servers. Always very professionally hosted, providing the very finest experience for newcomers and oldies alike.
I am going to miss this and hope TNG can follow up on these big boots to fill ;-)

I am looking forward racing you and continuing to find inventive ways to tack on whatever bodywork I can find on my cars to widen that big space making it as hard as possible for you to slip by ;-)

Everyone who has time, come along on Tuesday's event and have a drink on Brandon ;-) I will, … busted knee or not!

I forgot to mention:

I will bring this:

duct-tape.jpg

… and this:

dsc_0425._mcp-jindal-walking-stick-quad-stick-for-old.jpg

… for tomorrow and will attend Brandon's farewell race whatever the cost.
And no, just because it's your party tomorrow Brandon, I will NOT let you pass, even if I have to use that gaffer tape on your car (those Weber carbs in your Alfa Romeo may see need some … uhm … fixing) and have to throw that stick at you during the race !

So … would you please sign me in, … please ;-)

I forgot to mention:

I will bring this:

duct-tape.jpg

… and this:

dsc_0425._mcp-jindal-walking-stick-quad-stick-for-old.jpg

… for tomorrow and will attend Brandon's farewell race whatever the cost.
And no, just because it's your party tomorrow Brandon, I will NOT let you pass, even if I have to use that gaffer tape on your car (those Weber carbs in your Alfa Romeo may see need some … uhm … fixing) and have to throw that stick at you during the race !

So … would you please sign me in, … please ;-)

You got it Dirk! :laugh:

@Allan Ramsbottom injuries suck, underestimate them and they can develop into a perfect PITA. I must say though, as long as it is not your mouth being injured you better stick around and provide some race commentary ;-)

Always happy having you around at the events mate ;-)

@Bobby the mad scientist - good you got that thing bck together - wonder if it was like this gentleman here in Shanghai:
6344284087_fdd383bcfd_o.jpg

Ok as you guys know I don't normally cuss. There are times though, like right freaking now that push my buttons, grind my gears and just piss me off.
Damn Windows 10 decided I needed to update. No biggie. Oh hell no not for Bobby. I'm sitting at 15% of the process and it's saying this will take a while. Really???!!!!!!!! As The Birdman @Allan Ramsbottom would say Fook this.
I'll be at the race even if I'm in the pits harassing the crap out of you guys.
RANT OVER:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
@Allan Ramsbottom injuries suck, underestimate them and they can develop into a perfect PITA. I must say though, as long as it is not your mouth being injured you better stick around and provide some race commentary ;-)

Always happy having you around at the events mate ;-)

@Bobby the mad scientist - good you got that thing bck together - wonder if it was like this gentleman here in Shanghai:
6344284087_fdd383bcfd_o.jpg
Just about. I may need your gapher tape for my mouth tonight. Wait till I tell you guys what an idiot you guys are hanging out with. I'll do it on teamspeak

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 153 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.8%