AC Alfa GTA Mini-Series Round 4 @ Barbagallo - Saturday 9th May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If your ping is stable then you should be fine, join us on teamspeak for and I will give you the password then

Super race! So happy with my performance, was able to qualify 4th, funnily enough I was annoyed that I wasn't faster!
Start went well, car was nice at the start and was, mostly on merit, taking part in the 4 way battle for the lead. Happily I was leading for about a sector, annoyingly @Sun Levi beat me to the line by 0.063 of a second, denying me the privilege of leading a lap.
Made a mistake that sent me back soon after, before an even bigger one, but then I snatched the fastest lap with 2 laps to go, so that is most definitely a first for me.

Cheers to Sun, @Sniper, @Akis and all others in the race. Cheers @Chris Stacey for this again.
Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_gta_barbagallo_9-5-115-21-52-32.jpg

(see, I was leading I was :D)

Was confident for this one after setting mid 1:13s in offline practice frequently, with same grip level. No idea what went wrong then, closest I could get to my personal best was 0.5s, in the last lap of the race. Most other laps were 1.5s off :(

Race highlights from my onboard cam!
That video was great @Akis.
Very interesting to watch how the fast guys go about it.
Maybe once in a while one of the other front runners could post a video too. That would be helpful, especially if the pedal app is left on cos it helps with braking points etc.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back