AC Alfa GTA Mini-Series - Round 3 - Saturday 25th April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I think I need a break away from online races in this game for a while. It seems every race I'm in is ruined from the tiniest bit of contact, which in every other game, and in real life will not have any impact. It's all well if this happens ooccasionally, but 9 RD races I've been in a row that some AC related issue has messed my event up... which has taken my enjoyment away from it.

Thankfully Project Cars is being released soon, hopefully it isn't as bug ridden as this sim appears to still be.

Cheers for the event Chris, and thanks to Akis and Geof for the close racing, which for the 2nd day in a row was ruined by AC's atrocious netcode :thumbsup:

Great racing yet again lads!
Time for some more GTAwesome! :D

Cheers guys! See you at the next one :)

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_gta_silverstone-international_25-4-115-19-50-8.jpg

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_gta_silverstone-international_25-4-115-19-54-0.jpg

Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_gta_silverstone-international_25-4-115-19-52-12.jpg

Great fun guys. Thank you.
Was really enjoyable follow the super train in the first few laps, even put a outside move on @Sun Levi, the eventual winner, in the first lap!! :D
Of course I coundt keep up. :rolleyes:
After that I had some nice laps and nice battles.
@Frank van Oeveren, Im sorry about the incident on turn 1. Really was my fault as the corner was yours.
Because of that I lost the only race I could win, the consistency one, to @Chris Stacey...by 00.01% :p:p

Congrats to the Podium fellows. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great fun guys. Thank you.
Was really enjoyable follow the super train in the first few laps, even put a outside move on @Sun Levi, the eventual winner, in the first lap!! :D
Of course I coundt keep up. :rolleyes:
After that I had some nice laps and nice battles.
@Frank van Oeveren, Im sorry about the incident on turn 1. Really was my fault as the corner was yours.
Because of that I lost the only race I could win, the consistency one, to @Chris Stacey...by 00.01% :p:p

Congrats to the Podium fellows. :thumbsup:
Don't worry about it mate, it was a nice battle. I think it was more a race incident :laugh:.

Finally a race without being involved in/causing any incidents. Spun off once in turn 1, but that was my own fault.

Start was good, although I dropped back to 9th. Tried to keep up with the top 8 then, but didn't really have the pace for that. Got back to 7th after Ross and Akis crashed, but lost that a bit later when I run wide in turn 5.
Someone spun in turn 1 then, and I decided to do the same :laugh:, which dropped me behind Noel. We were doing pretty equal lap times, could only close up in the end because he locked up a few times.

No time for talks after the race, had to get my overdue lunch asap :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 143 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 97 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 75 7.1%
  • < 5 years