AC Alfa GTA @ Imola - Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Fun race. For the life of me, I can't find TS server info here, just the password. Can anyone help?

Click on home at the top of this page, scroll down a little and on the left you'll see the TS shortcut. Click on racedepartment.com along the top and it will automatically take you to our TS server. Make sure to bookmark it, and Bob's your uncle. :thumbsup:

7680250-3x2-940x627.jpg

I'm not sure what just happened, but I won a race! Fair and square too! That was without a doubt the best race of my sim racing career, had great battles the whole race with several people breathing down my neck! This car is a total blast to drive. Thanks for coming out guys, we'll see you next week at Monza!

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/alfa-gta-monza-66-tuesday-march-28-2017.133447/
Congrats man. Great race. Some very tight battles done well, but......:whistling::whistling::whistling: lol. I had the catbird seat view of you and @lhcaetano. Nice tight respectful fight.
Also a shout out to, I think, Croweater for that first half lap of side by side running. Great driving man.
And thanks to you all for making my experience so great.
And people think drugs are addictive...........they have no idea about sim racing:D:D:D:D

Click on home at the top of this page, scroll down a little and on the left you'll see the TS shortcut. Click on racedepartment.com along the top and it will automatically take you to our TS server. Make sure to bookmark it, and Bob's your uncle. :thumbsup:
Congrats Brandon. I couldn't figure out my Wheel for the life of me, until Luis asked John and I what wheel we were using and he helped us set it up. We are both on the G25. Then John and I went into a public sever with the new settings. It's amazing now, can't wait for the next bout.

Congrats Brandon. I couldn't figure out my Wheel for the life of me, until Luis asked John and I what wheel we were using and he helped us set it up. We are both on the G25. Then John and I went into a public sever with the new settings. It's amazing now, can't wait for the next bout.

Glad to hear you got it sorted!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back