AC Alfa GTA @ Highlands Short - Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
rd-gta-val-jpg.88645

This week the Alfa GTA visits the cobblestone streets of Highlands Short

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well.

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com #1 (US)
Cars: Alfa Romea GTA
Track: Highlands Short

Tuesday, April 25th
Practice:
20:00 EDT (45 min)
Qualifying: 20:45 EDT (15 min)
Race: 21:00 EDT (28 laps)

Other timezones:
Practice: Wednesday 26th | 00:00 GMT | 10:00 AEST
Qualifying: Wednesday 26th | 00:45 GMT | 10:45 AEST
Race: Wednesday 26th | 01:00 GMT | 11:00 AEST

Entry List
  1. Brandon Wright
  2. Allan Ramsbottom
  3. f1wheelnut
  4. Steven Walker
  5. Andrew Scott
  6. Daniel Monteiro
  7. MTBR2001
  8. menos | M6
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot

Last edited:
@Allan Ramsbottom and @Brandon Wright you boys aren't right:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: This is what completes the experience of sim racing. Can't even miss a post in a thread because you don't want to miss out on the humor:)
"The Voice" @Joseph Wright broadcasting one of our races: It's a Motley Crew of characters running down and into Abbey (sexual overtones of course). "Widebody" @Brandon Wright is running down the "Cheatah" @Chris James and the "Convict" @Andrew Scott :D The "Alien/Darth Vader/Punter" @Allan Ramsbottom ,who is under investigation for being posh and cheatin, is sizing up the front 3. "The Gambler" @MTBR2001 suddenly makes a move on all 4 of them. Oh this is horrible for everyone!!! Bumping, beating and banging on, they're all out of control. Wait, what's this?? The "Chancer" @f1wheelnut has taken advantage of all 5 of them on this first corner of the final lap, never lifted and is sailing off into what could be his first win!!!! Yes, he's made it and streaking off into the distance, but wait, his "Spin Machine" has spun off at the Loop and his day is done. The other 5 have now all passed him with the "Alien/Darth Vader/Punter" giving him the "Bird":pas he passes. The Convict is now a corpse at Copse with frozen tires and the Alien/Darth Vader/Punter has broken down at Chapel due to the stress and moral dilemma of his investigation.
That leaves the final 3 to fight for the win. The Gambler took another chance and has lost out to the Cheatah at Club. The Cheatah and Widebody are headed to the finish line. The Cheatah makes a move, but is blocked by Widebody as they cross the line for the win. Widebody is doing celebratory donuts in honor of his second win. Little do they all know that they never had a chance. The race has been won by the "Wiz" @Wiz who cast his spell early in the race and had a 1 minute lead on everyone which is why the Voice lost track of him and made the scoring error:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. @Brandon Wright day ended in:cry:, @Chris James ended in:redface:, @Andrew Scott ended in:confused:, @Allan Ramsbottom ended in:poop:, @MTBR2001 ended in:sick:, while @f1wheelnut ended in:poop::notworthy::whistling::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
This is @Joseph Wright your race announcer leaving this band of misfits a little more:confused: and:unsure: about what I just witnessed, but if you were listening to teamspeak you'll know that they were all:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:and full of:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

Brandon Wright

I may not be fast, but I'm wide!
@Allan Ramsbottom and @Brandon Wright you boys aren't right:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: This is what completes the experience of sim racing. Can't even miss a post in a thread because you don't want to miss out on the humor:)
"The Voice" @Joseph Wright broadcasting one of our races: It's a Motley Crew of characters running down and into Abbey (sexual overtones of course). "Widebody" @Brandon Wright is running down the "Cheatah" @Chris James and the "Convict" @Andrew Scott :D The "Alien/Darth Vader/Punter" @Allan Ramsbottom ,who is under investigation for being posh and cheatin, is sizing up the front 3. "The Gambler" @MTBR2001 suddenly makes a move on all 4 of them. Oh this is horrible for everyone!!! Bumping, beating and banging on, they're all out of control. Wait, what's this?? The "Chancer" @f1wheelnut has taken advantage of all 5 of them on this first corner of the final lap, never lifted and is sailing off into what could be his first win!!!! Yes, he's made it and streaking off into the distance, but wait, his "Spin Machine" has spun off at the Loop and his day is done. The other 5 have now all passed him with the "Alien/Darth Vader/Punter" giving him the "Bird":pas he passes. The Convict is now a corpse at Copse with frozen tires and the Alien/Darth Vader/Punter has broken down at Chapel due to the stress and moral dilemma of his investigation.
That leaves the final 3 to fight for the win. The Gambler took another chance and has lost out to the Cheatah at Club. The Cheatah and Widebody are headed to the finish line. The Cheatah makes a move, but is blocked by Widebody as they cross the line for the win. Widebody is doing celebratory donuts in honor of his second win. Little do they all know that they never had a chance. The race has been won by the "Wiz" @Wiz who cast his spell early in the race and had a 1 minute lead on everyone which is why the Voice lost track of him and made the scoring error:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:. @Brandon Wright day ended in:cry:, @Chris James ended in:redface:, @Andrew Scott ended in:confused:, @Allan Ramsbottom ended in:poop:, @MTBR2001 ended in:sick:, while @f1wheelnut ended in:poop::notworthy::whistling::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
This is @Joseph Wright your race announcer leaving this band of misfits a little more:confused: and:unsure: about what I just witnessed, but if you were listening to teamspeak you'll know that they were all:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:and full of:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

HA!! You forgot the most important part though, @Allan Ramsbottom flying away to see his Alien Punter family. :roflmao:

giphy.gif

Sounds legit.

Yes it was a good race an i did 1 little "Punt":cautious:,which i was doing my best to avoid:geek:,but u have to remember guys,im carrying ballast,lots of ballast:whistling::whistling:,and the corner been a lot faster than most people think,i closed quickly on Grabber/widebody and just,just tickled his rear left corner fender:redface:(just like that fuffff),causing him to spin,once again sowwy,but i waited like a good little racer should:rolleyes:,and we once again resumed the battle..

@Brandon Wright "Convict" reporting for duty:D sign me up "Widebody" my good man!

hahaha :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:, that's Fookin priceless :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:, @f1wheelnut have you ever thought of going into story writing.

Last edited:
Yes it was a good race an i did 1 little "Punt":cautious:,which i was doing my best to avoid:geek:,but u have to remember guys,im carrying ballast,lots of ballast:whistling::whistling:,and the corner been a lot faster than most people think,i closed quickly on Grabber/widebody and just,just tickled his rear left corner fender:redface:(just like that fuffff),causing him to spin,once again sowwy,but i waited like a good little racer should:rolleyes:,and we once again resumed the battle..
If you'd get both hands on the wheel instead of giving birds...........I'm just saying:roflmao::roflmao:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 86 19.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 120 27.2%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 72 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 38 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 43 9.8%
  • €3001-5000