Alerts

I would like to give my appreciations to new alerts system. It simplifies and creates shortcuts to the topics i'm interested in. For ex following RDGTC threads is now one-click operation (ok, two clicks...), otherwise it would be a three page hop.100 points for the staff and two beers to everyone in the world.

Can the alerts list be a bit longer? I could picture 7 or 8 latest alerts...

I would like to give my appreciations to new alerts system. It simplifies and creates shortcuts to the topics i'm interested in. For ex following RDGTC threads is now one-click operation (ok, two clicks...), otherwise it would be a three page hop.100 points for the staff and two beers to everyone in the world.

Can the alerts list be a bit longer? I could picture 7 or 8 latest alerts...

You can enable the email notification system (switched off by default for new users) and then you will receive a message in your mailbox once somebody replied to you or posted in the thread you are "watching".

Not entirely sure how long alerts are actve, i think up to four days or so.

Hmm, i can't find the email option in already subscribed alerts. I didn't make any of them to send me email but there are a lot of them in my email inbox and no option to to edit that behaviour..

EDIT: They are not coming from every alert, there are some form conversations and some from threads... So i'm guessing it's a bug.

Hmm, i can't see email settings in the first and i have unticked the email notification box in the second.... I would also expect that when i've started watching a thread excactly the same every time (not ticking email notification) that either all alerts are coming to email or none of them.

I wonder if it would be possible to get alerted on new thread in certain sections of the forums. I can get alerted on new posts in the thread but if a new thread is started in racing club, i won't know unless i check everyday on the forums personally... Not a subscription to the threads, just a new thread created notifier. Ktnx :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back