ALBI 2006

Tracks ALBI 2006 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
cortinhas submitted a new resource:

ALBI 2006 - Circuit D'Albí 2006 for RF2

View attachment 222405Hello everyone, this is a conversion of the rFactor version of the Albi Circuit. First of all, many thanks to Neel Jani (NeelJ) for his rFactor conversion and the permission to bring this track into rFactor 2. Many thanks also to Rainmaker who point me into the right direction to get permission for the conversion. Thanks to Senormen for keeping patient with me and guiding me during the conversion. Spaskis and McNolo for tips and their video tutorials, Digga for a...

Read more about this resource...

It should have come up with some kind of error message, but not me displayed in Win10 full-screen mode of the latest version. By, for example, in Windows mode and then try to confirm at a later date. Thank you for your answers. By the way, my Windows is Japanese version.

I can not understand the error message by garbled characters, but did you use anything other than 26 letters of A-Z in the program (including name)?
<a href="https://www.fastpic.jp/viewer.php?file=2449954717.png">
viewer.php

viewer.php

bonjour je suis a la recherche du circuit d'albi actuel (2018) car sur tout les mod que j ai trouver il manque un passage de courbe si une personne peut mettre le circuit a jour sa serais gentil merci d'avance

Attachments

• ALBI-CIRCUIT.png
    ALBI-CIRCUIT.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 522
cortinhas updated ALBI 2006 with a new update entry:

visual improvements

Changelog v1.1
- final drs activation fix (hopefully...)
- crowds night lightning issue fixed
- a couple of new night light omnis
- restaurant outdoor night lightning added
- tv screens and tv trucks added
- new crowd & food area (Ligne Droite du Rajol)
- new track lights
- a couple of trees from the tree walls removed (TIMBER!!!) for better sight to outside objects
- infield (runway) area is now separated from the track by armco`s and tire walls (to replace the temp coll walls)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to be sure: is this the version as in Steam Workshop v1.1 ?
Albi 2006, converted by Corti, Senormen, Digga & Juergen-By with full permission by Neel Jani (NeelJ).

bonjour je suis a la recherche du circuit d'albi actuel (2018) car sur tout les mod que j ai trouver il manque un passage de courbe si une personne peut mettre le circuit a jour sa serais gentil merci d'avance

il y a Mickael Keller qui la fait pour RF1 et RF2 , il a fait de courte video ou ont peut voir les Pits et tout les batiments actuel refait , etc .. mais il est introuvable .. je cherche a contacter depuis 2 ans le Mickael , j'avais aussi en projet de faire une version recente pour RF2 , mais vu qu'il est deja fini quelque part .. j'attend ca sortie ..un jour peut-etre :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

@Fanapryde
Yes ;) it' s the same version 1.1 in steam convert from the NeelJ tracks

Reactions: Two
Hi guy !
Nice work on the track
but why you didnt't create the new chicane on the track ? in the rea life the chicane is here since about 2006...
Thks for your answer ! :)

cortinhas updated ALBI 2006 with a new update entry:

v1.6

- Partially new Tarmac. Sorry Guys, there where a lot of holes around the track, but because of corona the track owner cant effort the best tarmac for the repair. Especially in the braking zone of "Virage du Parc" are some potholes allready there... ;-)
- Track Limits and AI Pathes fixed (Thanks Schumi)
- Problem with wrong assigned Pitboxes fixed (Thanks Digga)
- ClipPlanes for Rearview increased (avoiding Objects disappearing in Mirror)
- New Grass Texture
- Pitlane Texture fixed and some...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years