1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Alastaro Circuit 1.0.1

Alastaro Race Circuit in Finland

1. Jaasu submitted a new resource:

Alastaro Circuit - Alastaro Race Circuit in Finland

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 3
  2. Thanks :thumbsup:
    Assetto Corsa - Jaasu - Track Mod - Alastaro Circuit 0.8 T500RS 60FPS (Cockpit-Cam)

Assetto Corsa - Jaasu - Track Mod - Alastaro Circuit 0.8 T500RS 60FPS (TV-Cam)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looking great so far! :cool:

Is there gonna be the Virittäjät map (no las palmas corner, longer last corner) also available in future? That would be cool too. And that Häkkinen's large helmet at last corner.

Cheers.

4. Häkkinen's helmet is definitely coming. At the moment only other possible track layouts I've been thinking would be drift version where all crossroads are drivable (valid track) and without ai line disturbing with wrong way sign. Also no doubt drag racing is possible but probably would be something you would play once and then forget it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks nice. Found one issue.
    The guard rail here -

ClipData_20160808_142811.jpg

is visible only from the inside

ClipData_20160808_142833.jpg

6. Hello, seems like this was caused by my mistake when flipping other guardrails but anyway thanks for reporting this, will be fixed in next version.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jaasu updated Alastaro Circuit with a new update entry:

0.9 release

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Very nice drive, but i think the physical bump mesh was too fine. Drove a street car and felt almost nothing. Was like driving on a super flat surface. I think it is a bit hard to balance it so it feels nice with stiff cars and softer, but its possible. Little more tweaking and it will be perfect. :)

9. As stated in "to do" list, physics mesh bumps isn't done yet. Thanks for feedback :thumbsup:

10. Jaasu updated Alastaro Circuit with a new update entry:

0.91 Hotfix

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jaasu updated Alastaro Circuit with a new update entry:

1.0 Release

• Like Like x 4
  12. Thank you / Kiitos :thumbsup:

13. Wow, well now there's some layouts to play for a while, thanks. Hope you will make that drag strip happen also, to make this piece complete. :cool:

14. The drag strip is at least at the moment something I almost try to avoid. Mainly because is there any real reason to spend time to first gather information how drag races are actually done in Assetto Corsa and then do it. Maybe it wouldn't take longer than a weekend but real reason behind is would you actually play it. How often you would do some drag racing there? My guess is few hours, maybe with friend or AI and that's it. Should I spend time to create it when people only use it for few hours and then forget. Not even trying hide some laziness :whistling:. No, but seriously we'll see, maybe in 1.1 version.

15. Maybe so, or not. I think it's always worth it to make something if someone gets some kind of pleasure out of it. And in the other hand, how many drag strips there are in the AC? I know only the original. Maybe a new strip would make some hullabaloo to that area too. But it's your choice, hope its not too difficult to make. :)

16. ChikiWaki

ChikiWaki
    Premium Member

Hello Dear,
    Thank you for this race track, I really enjoy driving on it.
    There is a small issue though.
    After running a set of laps, more that 20, I exited the track and the AC showed me all laps with 0 time. Is there a problem?
    During the racing the lap times where shown correctly.

17. Hello, did you drive those laps on main layout (circuit) or some other?

18. ChikiWaki

ChikiWaki
    Premium Member

Oh, yes I forgot. I drove them in Track Day layout.

19. Well there does seems to be issue and found the one causing it. This will be fixed in next version, thanks for reporting :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1