1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks AIW Fix for Toronto 2007 1.0

Improved AI for IDT Simulations Toronto 07 Circuit

1. Keith Windsor submitted a new resource:

AIW Fix for Toronto 2007 - Improved AI for IDT Simulations Toronto 07 Circuit

Read more about this resource...

2. just tried in rfactor. worked flawlessly! thx keith. if i may, could u consider updating any addon f1 tracks? slowly we might have a 2014 track pack for the extremes

3. Yes the aim is to build an F1 season for the Extremes, and if I can get the Extremes running ok on a track, then it should hopefully work just as well for any open wheeler.

I have done AbuDhabi which also works fine, but I got my filing system in a mess & cannot remember what the original track version was! doh.

I search for all versions, then spend time driving them & watching the AI paths in GSC. Then I fix the best one(s) using rFactor editors.
    AbuDhabi was one of the first I did, I remember the AI were taking too much kerb & sometimes spinning, & even rolling over at one point, & also hitting the wall under the pit tunnel. A soon as I work out which track it belongs with I will upload it.

I'm working on a few at the moment but next to be ready is likely to be Barcelona DRS - the AI in this track look pretty good at first, but when you actually get into a race, you find they almost all crash into the wall as they enter for their first pitstop. Also they regularly spin out as they ride the kerbs through turns 7/8/9 onto the back straight.