1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Airport Xpacks

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Steve G, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Is anyone able to put together a Xpack of airport theme,like control tower,747,helicopter,cessna any thing found at a airport.
  2. Yes, i would be able to.
  3. Good idea - there are a fair lot of airport tracks, so an Xpack would be a pretty darn usable addition.
  4. Thanks neteye that would be really great if you could put that together for the track building community..
  5. well, the problem is that i really dont have time atm to search for capable models in the 3d warehouse from sketchup. :(
    and im too bad at sketchup to make a good airplane. Maybe we could work a bit together: search good models in the warehouse and ill try to get it in good shape in the xpack?
  6. Okay you have a deal I'll find the planes and items in 3d warehouse and then if you can make them into the xpack
  7. Hi guys, sorry to be such a noobie, but where is this 3d warehouse?
    Url would be great,

8. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Google it. They created it, after all. :D
  9. Thanks Steve G!

Way to chip in with that brilliant reply, Kyle. Wonder why you're not getting help on your movie post????

Thanks to all the pros from all the noobs - your help is always appreciated.
  10. Hmmm, must say Kyle is not incorrect in pointing you out that it's very easily Googled. Had you done so, you would've found it within 3 seconds. You would've had a point if it didn't pop up in the search results immediately - but actually, it does. QED.
  11. Kyle Puttifer

Kyle Puttifer
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Just type in 3D Warehouse and it's the first result. :tongue: