F1 2011 AI wet glitch??

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Havent had a wet race yet but durin qualy the AI is going out on a wet track on options and seems to be keeping times consistent with their dry runs in practise, maybe a few tenths down. ive tried running out at the same time on options but cant get anywhere near them (cos its wet obviously) anyone else havin this problem? bug perhaps?

Had something similar in Career Race in Malaysia... few laps tot he end it started raining i was on options with one pitstop left on the schedule. As it was only raining very little and i could keep my pace i pitted for another set of options. One lap after the pit it was like driving on ice. I spun out and was passed by three cars... all on option tires. headed back in the pits for inters. AI didn't but finished the race on options...

yes i partialy agree that the ai is unbelievable fast on a wet circuit but dont forget the raceline is drying
the ai is always driving the optimal race line so that would be the main cause why they drive so fast with primes on wat appears to be a wet track.
but they could be a bit slower to my taste to atleast on legend its inpossible to keep up.

If it's full wet I can keep up, if it's on inters then it's just ridiculous. I just did a wet practice session on Turkey (inters), and just to reach my usual place in the order (around 10th) I had to put full traction control on instead of no assists as normal for me. The AI just have crazy traction on inters I find

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 148 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%