1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ai weird over the kerbs?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by RJC_pt, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Hi, i have a wierd problem in our track, th AI reacts weirdly over the kerbs, they are colision targets and hat targets as i seen at other tracks.
    I was trying to iron out the bugs for a new release but i'm not really shure what causes it.
    anyway here is our current release http://rjc.planetaclix.pt/rfb/Vasco_sameiro_by_rfb_v1.1.rar

If anyone can help, thanks in advance :)
  2. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

If they hit the kerbs and overturn, turn off the collision.
  3. won't that disable the colision to the player cars? or being hat targets stil have the same colision?
  4. As long as the 'Drivable' option is selected it should be okay. I think the Collision option is more to do with causing damage.
  5. It could be the fast line that btb makes, remember that its just the centre of a ~2m wide car. make sure not to set it too close to the curbs when lining it up
  6. So a silly question. SO objects used as kerbs (such as what is in some xpacks) what is the proper default setting for the whole kerb SO? As I'm finding some AI and even my car is unaffected by the kerbing. Its like it is not even there....
  7. *ignore*