F1 2015 AI too fast in straight!!!

F1 2015 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi! I'm playing the championship mode with Alonso at mclaren and all cars include manor are more faster than me in the straight, also AI have a brutal traction in the accelerations, they never wheelspin. Also button is faster than me with the same car. And i play a quick race with Mercedes and with DRS enabled i can't pass a lotus car. But in the corners I'm faster so the AI is really poor. Also the 19 car go in "Fila india" allá the race! Please open the erp files and mod this ****

There is only one solution to this problem.. Get a refund. It worked for me :) I have owned every codemasters game so far, but this is unbearable. F1 2014 was a terrible release itself, but we forgave them since they promised to deliver on 2015. Well, i am done with them and i really hope that F1 will give the license to someone else to make this game.

When you use mixture 3 of PU, cars doesn't recharge the ERS, so in straight your car is slower than the other drivers. You have to brake hard for recharge your ERS, and you have to use mixture 2 or 1. And is very very important when you upshift because if is too later is not good for the engine and also for a good traction. When all leds are lit you have to upshift.

I'm sorry for my bad English man, i hope you understand.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back