1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AI strength parameter.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by SCE_SR, May 22, 2016.

1. Hi,

is there a parameter to set the ai strength by default (same for each track) ? Sure, i can set ingame, but i would like to set all my tracks at the same level, original and add tracks. Some add tracks are much harder and i dont like to change ai strength all the time.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. in my experience with GSCE, the ai strength varied considerably per track. There was no one/single ai strength that'd be the same across multiple tracks
  3. Maybe what you look for is something called another title as "Adaptive AI". For now we do not have, maybe one day...

Now I ask: Did you also have the same performance and skill in all combinations (cars / tracks)? It's so painful just have to adjust the AI for each event?
  4. The original tracks are the same with all cars, more or less. Painful, sure not, but a bit annoying.

Edit: Different cars at the same track = different strength, but thats no problem, he save the ai strength for every car, but not for every car at each track seperately, and thats what i would like to have.
    Last edited: May 26, 2016