1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

AI strength parameter.

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by SCE_SR, May 22, 2016.

1. SCE_SR

SCE_SR

Ratings:
    +135
    Hi,

is there a parameter to set the ai strength by default (same for each track) ? Sure, i can set ingame, but i would like to set all my tracks at the same level, original and add tracks. Some add tracks are much harder and i dont like to change ai strength all the time.

Greatings

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. Billy Pilgrim

Billy Pilgrim

Ratings:
    +99
    in my experience with GSCE, the ai strength varied considerably per track. There was no one/single ai strength that'd be the same across multiple tracks

3. Wedsley Dias

Wedsley Dias

Ratings:
    +98
    Maybe what you look for is something called another title as "Adaptive AI". For now we do not have, maybe one day...

Now I ask: Did you also have the same performance and skill in all combinations (cars / tracks)? It's so painful just have to adjust the AI for each event?

4. SCE_SR

SCE_SR

Ratings:
    +135
    The original tracks are the same with all cars, more or less. Painful, sure not, but a bit annoying.

Edit: Different cars at the same track = different strength, but thats no problem, he save the ai strength for every car, but not for every car at each track seperately, and thats what i would like to have.

Last edited: May 26, 2016